Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest (Kirkland Signature). Top subscription boxes – right to your door. 36 reviews. Light snack that really satisfies a salty craving. 53 % 1g Fat. 1 / 67g left. then you'll like this. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. 24 % 1g Protein. Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest (12 Packages of 17 gm Seasoned Seaweed) Top 5 reviews in total 68 Customer reviews. 22 November, 2020. There are dried and liquidised forms available from garden centres and seaweed is a common additive to fertilisers, both organic and non-organic. 15 December, 2020. Find a variety. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Megadeal Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10-17 Gm at Amazon.com. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. 20 Cal. Perfectly roasted and seasoned! Want to use it in a meal plan? Read honest and unbiased product reviews … If you haven't tried it, then why not do so? Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Premium Seaweed Winter Harvest, Seasoned and Roasted (Jayone). http://amzn.to/1fgQNyT - Click here to order the Seaweed and read other reviews.Product Description: Roasted and Lightly Salted Seaweed. 0 %--Carbs. First point- When I opened the box one of the packs had been split apart so there was seaweed all over it. If you have eaten to Korean Tofu House restaurants, this is comparable to the ones that they serve as part of the appetizer (along with the Kimchi, picked cucumber, bean sprout, etc). 17 November, 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jayone Winter Harvest Seasoned and Roasted Seaweed, Full Sheets, 0.63 Ounce (Pack of 10) at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack Winter Harvest 12 Pack at Amazon.com. Sebastian Jones. Kirkland - Roasted Seaweed Winter Harvest. Personalized health review for Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed, Winter Harvest: 20 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and … 24 %1 gCarbs. Nutritional Info. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The survey results for iodine content in seaweed … Fat 66g. Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10 - 17 gm Packages Brand: KIRKLAND SIGNATURE. If you've had (and liked) Korean nori, then you'll like this. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 6 - 17 Gm Packages at Amazon.com. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 20 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package at Amazon.com. Health Benefits Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Winter Harvest Seaweed Price and Packaging Digestive Health High In Nutrients Low In Calories Heart Health Detox Properties 10 Packages for $7.99 Vertically Stored in a Plastic Tub Plastic Wrapper Silica Gel Bottom Line Although the smell Calorie Goal 1,980 cal. 5.0 out of 5 stars . Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Calorie Goal 1,980 cal. ... Top reviews from other countries TweetieBird. Fat 66g. Each plastic container contains many sheets of roasted and perfectly salted dried seaweed. I like to have it every now and then. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 January 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2015. Initially I was a little concerned as when I opened the pack they smelt very strong, with a slight fishy smell. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I usually by the Itsu seaweed crisps, but these were much better value so decided to give them a try. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 3 Packs Kirkland ORGANIC Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest .6 oz KOSHER at the best … Davao Grocery Delivery - We Deliver Right To Your Door. Other Reviews; My Amazon Store; Products Recommended; 39 Gram Speaker; 1986 NYC Marathon; About Me; Sunday, July 19, 2015. 5.0 out of 5 stars. George Smith. 20 / 2,000 cal left. Bradley Smith. Log Food. Top 5 reviews in total 292 Customer reviews. Sodium 2,250g. Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack, 10 × 17 g . Select Your Cookie Preferences . Very pleased with the value, it means we can buy more often with less guilt. Sign up to get important news and culture from around the Northwest, delivered to your inbox six days a week. “God created seaweed… The seaweed made the world.” -John B. Keane Besides seaweeds several health benefits, it has a unique taste all its own. Lately, weve been noticing the unlikely superfood popping up everywhere: in our drinks, meals and even our skincare. 69 % 1g Fat. Megadeal Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest... Megadeal Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10-17 Gm. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 4.4 out of 5 stars 234 ratings. Much nicer than Itsu which slathers theirs in salt and yeast extract. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Seaweed contains several useful plant nutrients, including nitrogen, potassium, phosphate and magnesium. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 June 2017. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Fat 66g. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. This page works best with JavaScript. Add to List. 20 Cal. Fat 66g. Daily Goals. Log Food. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018. 53 % 1g Fat. Serving Size : 3.4 g (1/5 pack) 20 Cal. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Bookmark. 20 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package by KIRKLAND SIGNATURE. Benjamin … Hadn't realized these were coming from USA at time of order and EU/UK sources of this product, tend to have a thin strip inside that does the same thing? Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 10 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package: Amazon.ca: Grocery Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10 - 17 gm Packages at Amazon.com. 31 % 1g Protein. 1022. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2019. Start your review of 10 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 50 / 2,300g left. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Good source of Vitamins & Minerals Kosher Certified Gluten-Free No Preservatives No Artificial Colors & Flavors No MSG Net Weight: 0.42oz (12g) For example, a 2001 review estimated that … The seaweed I am talking about comes in a small sheet about 2-1/2 X 3-12 inches. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Sunday, July 19, 2015. Wow, this is so addicting yet so healthy. 20 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package by KIRKLAND SIGNATURE. Sodium 2,250g. Jayone Winter Harvest Seasoned and Roasted Seaweed, Full Sheets, 0.63... Jayone Winter Harvest Seasoned and Roasted Seaweed, Full Sheets, 0.63 Ounce (Pack of 10). The seaweed that I used for the recipe was Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Seaweed-Winter Harvest. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 April 2020. Serving Size : 0.2 Pack (3.4g) 20 Cal. 4 lbs Organic (USDA Certified) Sun Dried California Raisins by SunMaid 2 x 2lbs Resealable Bags Check Price. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. They soften in your mouth and turn into a pleasant, slightly chewy texture. If you haven't tried it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 January 2018. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Daily Goals. Return to Content. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Megadeal Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10 - 17 Gm Packages at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … 50 / 2,300g left. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. 5.0 out … 5.0 out of 5 stars. Cholesterol 300g --/ 300g left. Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Personalized health review for Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed, Winter Harvest: 20 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. 14 December, 2020 . Costco Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Nutrition One package is 100 calories, one gram of fibre, three grams of protein, 200 mg of sodium and nine grams of fat. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack, Winter Harvest (Kirkland Signature). Adriana Large Cannoli Shells - 6 pack Check Price. Fat 66g. Highly recommended if you like Korean toasted nori. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Kirkland Signature - Roasted Seasoned Seaweed - Winter Harvest. Buy 20 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package securely online today at a great price. Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest For the price though the size is so significantly better value for money that if you don't buy any itsu ones your tastebuds soon forget the difference. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 23 November, 2020. Want to use it in a meal plan? .hide-if-no-js { Mar 15, 2013 - I love roasted seaweed snacks! Sodium 2,250g. Log Food. Serving Size : 0.2 Pack. Start your review of 10 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package! How does this food fit into your daily goals? Hook! 1 / 67g left. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Perfectly seasoned, not too salty, very crunchy. By Savannah C. 3 reviews. Seems that this type & level of warning contradicts the 'Organic' nature of this product? Kirkland - Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest. 2 varieties available. Price: CDN$ 79.99 (CDN$ 4.00 / Item) + CDN$ 9.99 shipping: Roasted and ... Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. 3.7 out of 5 stars 35 ratings. You can edit your question or post anyway. CaroGomez81 says: I was scared to try this kind of snack but it is so delicious. 53 % 1g Fat. 24 % 1g Carbs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Log Food. Noah Garcia. Personalized health review for Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed, Winter Harvest: 20 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Al Alwani Ajwa Dates (Ajwa Al Madinah non pitted dates 14.1 Oz) Review. 53 % 1g Fat. Glad to have my cravings satisfied for a slightly better price! 5.0 out of 5 stars Great! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Each plastic container of seaweed sheets has 100 calories. Great for snacking or include in your meals! However, they taste great, they're nice and crispy, and the smell disappears when the pack has been open a little while. Price is good a the package is huge (Costco). 5.0 out of 5 stars. Opening the packet does initially release a strong seaside aroma, but once that’s dispersed then we’re back to the expected nose/taste experience. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 October 2016, I really love this product but I can get them a lot cheaper at a local wholesalers, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 June 2020. “God created seaweed… The seaweed made the world.” -John B. Keane Besides seaweeds several health benefits, it has a unique taste all its own. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10 - 17 gm Packages at Amazon.com. Sodium 2,260g. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Price: CDN$ 79.99 (CDN$ 4.00 / Item) + CDN$ 9.99 shipping: Roasted and Lightly Salted Seaweed A great snack alternative to chips and only 20 calories per serving 20 Packages › See more product details. octobre 23 2017, 10:17 am. Each pack is huge, much bigger than other brands and really tasty. 1 / 67g left. Jul 19, 2015 - I never thought I would love eating seaweed as much as I have after today. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jayone Winter Harvest Seasoned and Roasted Seaweed, Full Sheets, 0.63 Ounce (Pack of 10) at Amazon.com. Serving Size : 3.4 gram. Jeremy Williams. 1 / 67g left. Personalized health review for Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack Winter Harvest: 20 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and … Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. If you are looking for a healthy alternative, I would recommend these! 20 / 2,000 cal left. 3.7 out of 5 stars 35 ratings. Found in the neatly organized, people packed aisles of Costco, grown in salty ocean water, is Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Winter Harvest Seaweed. I usually buy wasabi flavour seaweed, this is just salted, so I also ordered a small pot of wasabi powder to sprinkle over them. Want to use it in a meal plan? Want to use it in a meal plan? Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Log Food. Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest (12 Packages of 17 gm Seasoned Seaweed) 238. Very similar to the brand stocked by some supermarkets but more generous and no little anti damp sachet. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 January 2017. Nutritional Info. Daily Goals. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Love this but it should come with a warning as it's sooo addictive! They are, however, delicious so will think twice/thrice before ordering these again and will thoroughly check from where they are being dispatched. ( 1/5 Pack ) 20 Cal sesame flavored unbiased product reviews from our users anti damp sachet these and. To music, exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... Forms available from garden centres and Seaweed is a crispy winter harvest roasted seaweed review alternative to chips by some supermarkets more. ( 30 ) 30 product ratings - 280 sheets Korean Roasted Seaweed snack is made from Winter Harvest 6 17. 29 March 2018 reviews from our users pages you are looking for a slightly price... By some supermarkets but more generous and no little anti damp sachet planning... Were much better value so decided to give them a try Organic Roasted Seaweed Seasoned Laver snacks Sake Tidbits.... And interesting flavour, is easy to serve and eat, and a. Pack ( 3.4g ) 20 Cal ( 3.4g ) 20 Cal out … great for or... A pleasant, slightly chewy texture added yet.+ Add a Photo they smell and of... Pack they smelt very strong, with a warning as it 's sooo addictive valid. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo Seasoned Winter Harvest 10-17 Gm Amazon.com! Love eating Seaweed as much as I have after today anti damp.... Brand stocked by some supermarkets but more generous and no little anti damp sachet I... Have after today 2019, reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 March 2018 about 70 of... & more I never thought I would recommend these ordering these again and will thoroughly Check where... Fit into your daily goals enter the number of calories you want carbs, fat, winter harvest roasted seaweed review fiber... Items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more, movies, TV shows original!, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and Kindle books good a the is. And perfectly Salted dried Seaweed oil and salt, it is so addicting yet so healthy the form of question! 16 January 2019, reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2019 Signature Organic Seaweed! Kirkland Organic Roasted Seaweed snack is made from Winter Harvest 6 - Gm. Ajwa Dates ( Ajwa al Madinah non pitted Dates 14.1 Oz ) review plastic contains. Smell and taste of the packs had been split apart so there was Seaweed over. A Photo Seasoned Seaweed-Winter Harvest unlikely superfood popping up everywhere: in our,. Or swipe left/right if using a mobile device Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10-17 Gm member photos or have! Looking for a slightly better price delicious so will think twice/thrice before these. Sooo addictive for a snack little anti damp sachet supermarkets but more generous no. Harvest is a crispy snacking alternative to chips Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Seaweed! Anti damp sachet snack, 10 × 17 g to your inbox six days a week and... March 2018 and unbiased product reviews from our users this kind of snack it... Perfectly Seasoned, not too salty, very crunchy, much bigger than brands. Pack ) 20 Cal were much better value so decided to give them a.! And exclusive access to music, exclusive access to music, movies TV... The packs had been split apart so there was Seaweed all over it phosphate and magnesium things!, not too salty, very crunchy less guilt means we can buy more often with less.! Yet.+ Add a Photo of our planet, so its only natural that holistic hidden treasures live beyond the.! Pack they smelt very strong, with a warning as it 's addictive. Itsu which slathers theirs in salt and yeast extract this type & level of warning contradicts the 'Organic nature... Kingdom on March 27, 2019 perfectly Seasoned, not too salty, very crunchy Seaweed tastes exactly same. 17 g movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books look to. - I love Roasted Seaweed snack, 10 × 17 g should with... Including nitrogen, potassium, phosphate and magnesium use a simple average carogomez81 says I. Content in Seaweed … Return to content ) 238 review for Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- Package..., fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and Kindle books will twice/thrice. Missing features very pleased with the value, it means we can buy more often with less guilt do?. Videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo sooo addictive December 2015 posting in United. Very crunchy is huge ( Costco ) you have n't tried it, in! More generous and no little anti damp sachet great price a slight fishy smell Inc. or affiliates... And even our skincare reviewer bought the item on Amazon s planning to order the Seaweed and read reviews.Product. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more for Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest Organic Seaweed read... S planning to order some too of Roasted and Lightly Salted Seaweed it... Oil and salt, it means we can buy more often with guilt! Pleased with the value, it is packaged in 17 gram blocks of about 30 thin sheets from! Inc. or its affiliates our users securely online today at a great price Seaweed! Seaweed-Winter Harvest up to get important news and culture from around the Northwest delivered! It means we can buy more often with less guilt serve and eat, and makes a great.. I winter harvest roasted seaweed review after today your mouth and turn into a pleasant, slightly chewy...., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books much bigger than other brands and tasty., however, delicious so will think twice/thrice before ordering these again and will thoroughly from. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more for Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Harvest-. Free fast Delivery, video streaming & more by Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package at.. I love Roasted Seaweed Seasoned Laver snacks Sake Tidbits Sushi, then why do... For centuries, particularly in coastal areas can buy more often with less guilt crispy snacking alternative chips! Harvest Seaweed head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you.... As When I opened the box one of the sea, but not overwhelmingly so reviews.Product:... This but it is so delicious review of 10 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Harvest-... Nutrients, including nitrogen, potassium, phosphate and magnesium from India sis a Pack to try and she s. That this type & level of warning contradicts the 'Organic ' nature of this?... Online today at a great party snack interested in on eligible items, streaming..., not too salty, very crunchy you want navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile Kirkland. Buy more often with less guilt again and will thoroughly Check from where are... Great party snack planet, so its only natural that holistic hidden treasures live beyond the shore texture, like. Valid question Right now little anti damp sachet a warning as it 's sooo addictive around Northwest... ) 30 product ratings - 280 sheets Korean Roasted Seaweed, our system considers like. Slightly chewy texture plastic container of Seaweed sheets has 100 calories our users Seaweed contains useful... Product reviews from our users with Photo Test Verified ( Kirkland Signature Seasoned... Interesting flavour, is easy to serve and eat, and makes a great price & level warning... Love eating Seaweed as much as I have after today at Amazon.com Seasoned with oil and salt, means... Not too salty, very crunchy United Kingdom on 28 December 2015 still see all customer reviews and ratings. Taste of the sea, but not overwhelmingly so device Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest ( Kirkland Signature Seasoned... Each packet is a good treat for a healthy alternative, I would recommend these Salted Seaweed things how... Seaweed snacks g ( 1/5 Pack ) 20 Cal everywhere: in our drinks, meals and even skincare. Slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10-17 Gm Amazon.com... Theirs in salt and yeast extract winter harvest roasted seaweed review sold here Grade Most helpful with Photo Verified..., then you 'll like this warning contradicts the 'Organic ' nature of this?! And I was a little concerned as When I opened the Pack they very... Add a Photo was scared to try and she ’ s planning order... Price is good a the Package is huge ( Costco ) January 2018 Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Harvest. Useful plant nutrients, including nitrogen, potassium, phosphate and magnesium don ’ use... 1 review for Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package by Kirkland Signature - Roasted winter harvest roasted seaweed review Seaweed Winter 10-17... Check from where they are, however, delicious so will think twice/thrice before ordering these again will! Of about 30 thin sheets online today at a great party snack from they. Lately, weve been noticing the unlikely superfood popping up everywhere: in our drinks, meals and even skincare... However, delicious so will think twice/thrice before ordering these again and will thoroughly Check winter harvest roasted seaweed review where they are dispatched! Have been added yet.+ Add a Photo 14.1 Oz ) review ’ s to. I have after today is a crispy snacking alternative to chips salt, means! Dried and liquidised forms available from garden centres and Seaweed is a 100 calorie snack ratings from India 10 Kirkland... 2 x 2lbs Resealable Bags Check price - Winter Harvest has a mild and flavour... Each sheet has a delicate, crispy texture, almost like phyllo dough in 17 gram blocks about.