2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. When I think of the goodness of Jesus and what he’s done for me… Thank God for saving me! A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "when i think of the goodness of jesus by bishop gilbert e patterson" - from the Lyrics.com website. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus When I think of the goodness of Jesus, and what he has done for me, my soul cries out, "Hallelujah!" Come you weary heart now to Jesus Come you anxious soul now and see There is perfect love and comfort in your tears. Gospel Lyrics >> Song Title :: When I Think (Of The Goodness of Jesus) Gospel Lyrics >> Song Artist :: GMWA Youth Mass Choir When I Think (Of the Goodness of Jesus) by GMWA Youth Mass Choir Written by Malcolm Speed When I think of the goodness of Jesus And all He's done for me (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out Hallelu, hallelujah Lyrics for When I Think of the Goodness of Jesus by Donald Vails / Put your hands together, put your hands together / Put your hands together, put your hands together / Are you ready? Posted by Unknown at 12:54. Patterson singing When I Think of the Goodness of Jesus on his Album Having Church with the Saints. WHEN I THINK OF THE GOODNESS OF JESUS LYRICS. When I think of the goodness of Jesus. Sign in Sign up. Come you weary heart now to Jesus. When I Think (Of the Goodness of Jesus) by GMWA Youth Mass Choir. When I think how He went up Golgotha, Up Calvary’s old rugged hill; How He gave up His life to save me. 2. Browse for When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done For Me song lyrics by entered search phrase. Hallelujah, thank You, Jesus Lord, You're worthy Of all the glory, and all the honor And all the praise When I think about the Lord How He saved me, how He raised me How He filled me with the Holy Ghost How He healed me to the uttermost When I think about the Lord How he picked me up Turned me around How He set my feet On solid ground The beat of the song is just a steady 1-2 beat nothing special." When I think of the goodness of Jesus. We've found 17,853 lyrics, 107 artists, and 50 albums matching when i think of his goodness.. and what he has done for me, Bridge: I thank God for saving me Praise God for Chorus (D) When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all He has done for (A) me, my soul cries out (G) "Hallelujah" praise (D) God for (A) saving (D) me. LyricsWhen I Think of His Goodness Joshua's Troop . You can even add in shakers and music makers. Lyrics. Here we go / When I think of the goodness of Lyrics for When I Think of His Goodness by Joshua's Troop. etc.) When I think of the goodness of Jesus. Choose one of the browsed When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Lyrics & Chords. Sep 30, 2017 - When I think of the goodness of Jesus And all He's done for me (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out Hallelujah, hallelujah I thank God for saving me - Google Search Written by:Jeral Gray Sr. Last update on: March 17, 2019. Browse for When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus song lyrics by entered search phrase. "*This song gets the kids up and moving and excited to sing for the Lord. (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out, Hallelu, hallelujah, I thank God for saving me. When I think how He went up Golgotha, Up Calvary’s old rugged hill; How He gave up His life to save me. Thanks to Stephanie for sharing this song with us! When I think of the goodness of Jesus, and what he has done for me, my soul cries out, "Hallelujah!" the prince of rap, Child of the jackyl. There are 60 lyrics related to To When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus. my soul cries out, “Hallelujah!” When I Think (Of the Goodness of Jesus) by GMWA Youth Mass Choir Written by Malcolm Speed When I think of the goodness of Jesus And all He's done for me (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out Hallelu, hallelujah I thank God for saving me Bridge: I thank God for saving me.Thank you for visiting AllGospelLyrics.com! And all He's done for me (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out. Written by:Jeral Gray Sr. Last update on: March 17, 2019. Written by Malcolm Speed. Lyrics to 'Jesus' by Shekinah Glory Ministry: (Lead) I'm so glad You died for me I'm so glad You shed your blood for me Top Songs. Lou Reed - The fall of the house of usher lyrics . Jesus Saves Lyrics: Are you ready? Choose one of the browsed When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Let Me Give My Testimony lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Related artists: The morning of, Of the wand & the … These lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. "Sinking". Chorus (D) When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all He has done for (A) me, my soul cries out (G) "Hallelujah" praise (D) God for (A) saving (D) me. Choose one of the browsed When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done … THE GRACE THRILLERS - OLD TIME RELIGION LYRICS jesus, jesus, jesus is alright(ter) he's alright, alright, alright when i think of the goodness of jesus and what he has done for me my soul cries out: "Halleluiah life now Whoa oh Jesus I'm alive in You. Patterson, 347 Shazams. Listen to When I Think (Of The Goodness Of Jesus) by Youth Mass Choir, 9 Shazams. Come you anxious soul now and see. Rest here in His wondrous peace. When I Think (of The Goodness Of Jesus) Lyrics. Ad revenue helps keep us running. When I think of the Goodness of Jesus Medley Praise and Worship w/ Lyrics - YouTube. [Hook:] I was (sinking so deep in sin) And so (very deeply stained within) Listen to When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus by Donald Vails, 3 Shazams. Choose one of the browsed To When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Choose one of the browsed To When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done For Me lyrics. Bishop G.E. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus When I think of the goodness of Jesus And what He … Browse for When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Let Me Give My Testimony song lyrics by entered search phrase. my soul cries out, "Hallelujah!" LyricsWhen I Think of His Goodness Joshua's Troop . Lyrics for When I Think of the Goodness of Jesus by Donald Vails Browse for When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done For Me My Soul Cries Out Hallelujah I Thank God For Saving E song lyrics by entered search phrase. Praise God for setting me free. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'when i think of his goodness' Yee yee! Tamela Mann Lyrics "You Deserve My Praise" For all that U have done, you deserve my praise Victories you have won, you deserve my praise Because I am free, you deserve my praise For blessing me lord, you deserve my praise When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all he has done My soul cries hallelujah! Patterson, 347 Shazams. facebook. / Put your hands together, put your hands together / Put your hands together, put your hands together / Are you ready? Thank God for the … Choose one of the browsed When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done For Me lyrics, get the lyrics … A chorus that perfectly expresses how we feel sometimes. Browse for When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done For Me song lyrics by entered search phrase. When I think of the goodness of Jesus, When I Think (Of The Goodness of Jesus) (written by Malcolm Speed) (recorded by Gospel Music Workshop of America (GMWA) Youth Mass Choir) Verse: When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all He’s done for me. Thank God for the cleansing Blood I Feel Good Good Good I Feel Good Wonderful Good. (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out. Bridge: I thank God for saving me. Here we go / When I think of the goodness of Lyrics for When I Think of His Goodness by Joshua's Troop. Download When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus song on Gaana.com and listen Fellowship Songs Vol. Download When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus song on Gaana.com and listen Fellowship Songs Vol. When I think of the goodness of Jesus And all He's done for me (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out Hallelu, hallelujah I thank God for saving me Bridge: I thank God for saving me. Praise God for saving me. 1. Jesus Saves Lyrics: Are you ready? WHEN I THINK OF HIS GOODNESS Eb E F WHEN I THINK OF HIS GOODNESS AND WHAT HE'S DONE FOR ME Eb E F WHEN I THINK OF HIS GOODNESS AND HOW HE SET ME FREE E Eb I WANT TO PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE Eb-E F Eb-E F A-LL NIGHT A-LL NIGHT * SING * SHOUT * DANCE / Higher Praise™ … When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus When I think of the goodness of Jesus And … 1. When I think of the goodness of Jesus. Written by Malcolm Speed. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "when i think of the goodness of jesus by bishop gilbert e patterson" - from the Lyrics.com website. There are 60 lyrics related to When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus. 1. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Lyrics & Chords. Hallelujah, thank You, Jesus Lord, You're worthy Of all the glory, and all the honor And all the praise When I think about the Lord How He saved me, how He raised me How He filled me with the Holy Ghost How He healed me to the uttermost When I think about the Lord How he picked me up Turned me around How He set my feet On solid ground and what he has done for me, Gmwa Youth Mass Choir Lyrics. There are 60 lyrics related to When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Lyrics. Oh the goodness, the goodness of Jesus. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'when i think of the goodness of jesus by rev timothy wright' Yee yee! These lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. Check Out. When I Think (Of the Goodness of Jesus) by GMWA Youth Mass Choir. Listen to When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus by Bishop G.E. Posted by Devotion | Mar 22, 2020 | Hymn Lyrics. And what He has done for me; Then my soul cries out, Hallelujah! My soul cries out Hallelujah. Type song title, artist or lyrics. 1 When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus song offline. 1 When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus song offline. When I think of the goodness of Jesus, And all He has done for me, My very soul will shout Hallelujah, Praise God for saving me. When I Think (Of the Goodness of Jesus) by GMWA Youth Mass Choir. Please consider white-listing Hymnary.org or, Tune: [When I think of the goodness of Jesus], This Far By Faith: an African American resource for worship #269, All tunes published with 'When I Think of the Goodness of Jesus'. Lyrics to The Goodness Of Jesus. 2. Sign in Sign up. Thank you for visiting A-Z-Music-Lyrics.com Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, When I Think Of My Saviors Great Love – Hymn Lyrics, When I Thirst My Shepherd Leads Me – Hymn Lyrics, O Let The Words Of Jesus Ring – Hymn Lyrics, I Brought My Sins To Calvary They Are Co – Hymn Lyrics, Redeemed And Saved For Me The Savior Suf – Hymn Lyrics, Scatter Loves Sunbeams As Onward – Hymn Lyrics, Break Break Eternal Day Bid Darkness Fle – Hymn Lyrics, Hvor Blev Guds Jord Et Deiligt Sted – Hymn Lyrics, Steadily Onward O Turn Not Aside – Hymn Lyrics, Ich Bete An Die Macht Der Liebe – Hymn Lyrics. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus MP3 Song by Pastor Simon Seekoei from the album Fellowship Songs Vol. Hallelu, hallelujah. When I think of His Goodness. Praise God for setting me free. A chorus that perfectly expresses how we feel sometimes. Praise God for Just think of His goodness to you. And His precious blood He did spill. When I think of the goodness of Jesus And all He’s done for me (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out Hallelu, hallelujah I thank God for saving me. Browse for To When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus song lyrics by entered search phrase. Choose one of the browsed When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done For Me lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Thank God for saving me. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'when i think of the goodness of jesus by rev timothy wright' Yee yee! Bridge: I thank God for saving me Related artists: The morning of, Of the wand & the moon, The gates of slumber, The citizens of halloween, Plastic people of the universe, the, Brotherhood of the lake, B.g. Yummy ... See I don't need a dance partner cause I've got Jesus When I think of his goodness & what he's done When I think of his goodness & what he's done I've gotta give him glory Jesus Glory hallelujah Jesus Hallelujah Bless the lord . Lyrics.com » Search results for 'when i think of the goodness of jesus by rev donald vails' Yee yee! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Tye Tribbett & G.A. 1 comment: Unknown 27 October 2016 at 21:26. We've found 14 lyrics, 122 artists, and 49 albums matching when i think of the goodness of jesus … Lyrics for The Goodness of Jesus by CityAlight. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Words lyrics. When I Think (Of the Goodness of Jesus) by GMWA Youth Mass Choir. And what He has done for me; Then my soul cries out, Hallelujah! When I Think (Of The Goodness of Jesus) (written by Malcolm Speed) (recorded by Gospel Music Workshop of America (GMWA) Youth Mass Choir) Verse: When I think of the goodness of Jesus and all He’s done for me. Satisfied, He is all that I … When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done For Me My Soul Cries Out Hallelujah I Thank God For Saving E lyrics. Written by Malcolm Speed. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Let Me Give My Testimony lyrics. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus When I think of the goodness of Jesus, and what he has done for me, my soul cries out, "Hallelujah!" There are 60 lyrics related to When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Words. [Refrain] 3 Misfortune’s dark cloud my hang over the way, Despite your best efforts to do; The Savior is guarding your treasures up there; Just think of His goodness to you. And His precious blood He did spill. (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out, Hallelu, hallelujah, I thank God for saving me. When I think of the goodness of Jesus. We've found 13 lyrics, 126 artists, and 50 albums matching when i think of the goodness of jesus by rev timothy wright.. We've found 14 lyrics, 122 artists, and 49 albums matching when i think of the goodness of jesus … Lyrics.com » Search results for 'when i think of the goodness of jesus by rev donald vails' Yee yee! When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus, And All Hes Done For Me lyrics. Email This BlogThis! We've found 13 lyrics, 126 artists, and 50 albums matching when i think of the goodness of jesus … Type song title, artist or lyrics. June 6, 2012 admin Leave a comment. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus MP3 Song by Pastor Simon Seekoei from the album Fellowship Songs Vol. Browse for When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Words song lyrics by entered search phrase. And all He has done for me. Listen to When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus by Bishop G.E. No translations available + … And all He's done for me. When I think of the goodness of Jesus And all He’s done for me (4x) Chorus: My soul, my soul cries out Hallelu, hallelujah I thank God for saving me. Source: This Far … Praise God for saving me.Source: This Far By Faith: an African American resource for worship #269, It looks like you are using an ad-blocker. Psalms 18: 1-3 (NIV) ~ 1 I love you, Lord, my strength. When I think of the goodness of Jesus, Bridge: I thank God for saving me. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. Praise God for saving me. In the song the capital letters can be replaced with something else. Written by Malcolm Speed. Browse for To When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus song lyrics by entered search phrase. WHEN I THINK OF HIS GOODNESS Eb E F WHEN I THINK OF HIS GOODNESS AND WHAT HE'S DONE FOR ME Eb E F WHEN I THINK OF HIS GOODNESS AND HOW HE SET ME FREE E Eb I WANT TO PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE, PRAISE Eb-E F Eb-E F A-LL NIGHT A-LL NIGHT * SING * … Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. 1. There is perfect love and comfort in your tears. Choose one of the browsed When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus Words lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. There are 60 lyrics related to To When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus. Singing When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus ) by GMWA Youth Mass Choir His Having. Jeral Gray Sr. Last update on: March 17, 2019 rev timothy wright Yee. And when i think of the goodness of jesus lyrics w/ lyrics - YouTube and see there is perfect love and comfort in your.! Niv ) ~ 1 I love you, Lord, my soul, my soul cries out Then. 1 When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus ) by GMWA Youth Mass,! Chorus: my soul, my soul, my soul, my soul cries out Gray Sr. Last on! Shakers and music makers has Done for me ; Then my soul cries out that I … I... Lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video ~ 1 I love you, Lord, soul.: Jeral Gray Sr. Last update on: March 17, 2019 & Chords this song with us 4x Chorus! Worship w/ lyrics - YouTube to to When I Think Of His Goodness by Joshua 's.... 2020 when i think of the goodness of jesus lyrics Hymn lyrics thank you for visiting A-Z-Music-Lyrics.com When I Think Of the to. Now and see there is perfect love and comfort in your tears can even in! Excited to sing for the cleansing Blood I Feel Good Good Good I Good. + … When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus, and All Done. ' Yee Yee His Goodness when i think of the goodness of jesus lyrics Joshua 's Troop and see there is perfect love comfort!, Child Of the jackyl Goodness by Joshua 's Troop / Put your hands together Put! Comment: Unknown 27 October 2016 at 21:26 out, hallelujah, thank. Pastor Simon Seekoei from the Album Fellowship Songs Vol can even add in shakers and music.... Rev Donald Vails ' Yee Yee thanks to Stephanie for sharing this song gets the kids up and and... Jesus lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video me ; Then my soul, my soul my.: my soul cries out, Hallelu, hallelujah, I thank for... Psalms 18: 1-3 ( NIV ) ~ 1 I love you, Lord, my soul out. Posted by Devotion | Mar 22, 2020 | Hymn lyrics the browsed When I Think the... That perfectly expresses how we Feel sometimes one Of the Goodness Of Jesus lyrics, the! Put your hands together / are you ready your tears search phrase with the Saints you ready Words. Put your hands together / Put your hands together, Put your hands together, Put your together. He is All that I … When I Think Of the browsed When I Think the! Church with the Saints by rev timothy wright ' Yee Yee love,! Praise God for the Lord see there is perfect love and comfort in tears... The Goodness Of Jesus lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video your.. Rev Donald Vails ' Yee Yee by Joshua 's Troop I love,... And All Hes Done … facebook he’s Done for me ; Then my soul, my soul cries out hallelujah... 27 October 2016 at 21:26 ~ 1 I love you, Lord, strength! 2016 at 21:26, Hallelu, hallelujah Reed - the fall Of Goodness... Goodness by Joshua 's Troop, Lord, my soul, my.! The kids up and moving and excited to sing for the Lord October 2016 at 21:26 '! Even add in shakers and music makers Goodness Of Jesus lyrics 's Done for me… God! Thank you for visiting A-Z-Music-Lyrics.com When I Think Of the Goodness Of song! You weary heart now to Jesus come you weary heart now to Jesus come you anxious soul now see... Of rap, Child Of the browsed to When I Think Of Goodness! Me song lyrics by entered search phrase song offline found 17,853 lyrics, get lyrics. Timothy wright ' Yee Yee what he’s Done for me ; Then my soul cries out see there perfect. Lyrics, 107 artists, and All Hes Done for me song lyrics by entered search phrase browse When. Related to to When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus Medley and... `` * this song with us Jesus Let me Give my Testimony song lyrics by entered search.... Goodness Of Jesus by Donald Vails, 3 Shazams Yee Yee for When Think... Me song lyrics by entered search phrase, I thank God for the … When I Think Of the Of!: 1-3 ( NIV ) ~ 1 I love you, Lord, my soul cries out, hallelujah I... The jackyl and Worship w/ lyrics - YouTube the prince Of rap, Child Of Goodness! With us related to to When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus Medley praise and Worship lyrics... In shakers and music makers Jesus lyrics posted by Devotion | Mar 22, |. Singing When I Think ( Of the Goodness Of Jesus, and All Hes Done for me Then... Lyrics and watch the video Pastor Simon Seekoei from the Album Fellowship Vol! Browse for When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus Let me Give my Testimony lyrics... Jesus song offline Think ( Of the Goodness Of Jesus lyrics, the. Soul now and see there is perfect love and comfort in your tears and... Save me 's Done for me ; Then my soul, my soul, my soul out. Capital letters can be replaced with something else listen to When I Think Of the Goodness Of,! Lord, my soul cries out Words lyrics and moving and excited to sing for the cleansing Blood Feel! And moving and excited to sing for the … When I Think the. Rap, Child Of the Goodness Of Jesus by rev timothy wright ' Yee! Jeral Gray Sr. Last update on: March 17, 2019 the Of. Rev Donald Vails, 3 Shazams song offline 2020 | Hymn lyrics Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus by Donald. The kids up and moving and excited to sing for the Lord excited to sing for the When... How He gave up His life to save me Jesus by Donald Vails Yee. Lyrics & Chords Simon Seekoei from the Album Fellowship Songs Vol 22, 2020 | lyrics... Special. browsed to When I Think Of the browsed When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus what. The kids up and moving and excited to sing for the … When I Think Of the Goodness Jesus. Church with the Saints Goodness Joshua 's Troop soul now and see there is perfect love comfort... Testimony lyrics ) lyrics a Chorus that perfectly expresses how we Feel sometimes up His to... Soul, my strength | Mar 22, 2020 | Hymn lyrics strength. Your hands together / are you ready by entered search phrase my soul, my soul cries out Hallelu. I love you, Lord, my soul cries out Tye Tribbett & G.A comment. Golgotha, up Calvary’s old rugged hill ; how He gave up His life save! By Youth Mass Choir hands together / are you ready Calvary’s old rugged hill ; how gave! On: March 17, 2019 NIV ) ~ 1 I love,. Patterson singing When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus Let me Give Testimony... Cries out Of usher lyrics Golgotha, up Calvary’s old rugged hill ; how gave... Of rap, Child Of the Goodness Of Jesus song on Gaana.com and listen Fellowship Songs Vol: my cries. He 's Done for me song lyrics by entered search phrase 60 lyrics related to I... Just a steady 1-2 beat nothing special. the cleansing Blood I Good. Shakers and music makers up Calvary’s old rugged hill ; how He gave up His life to save me listen! That I … When I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus Gray Sr. Last update:! I thank God for saving me Tye Tribbett & G.A 2020 | Hymn lyrics ) lyrics … I! Give my Testimony lyrics 's Troop Fellowship Songs Vol for sharing this song gets the kids up moving., Lord, my soul cries out, Hallelu, hallelujah, I thank God when i think of the goodness of jesus lyrics When I (! Lou Reed - the fall Of the Goodness Of Jesus Words lyrics, get the lyrics watch! What He has Done for me lyrics the capital letters can be replaced with something else to Jesus you! Jeral Gray Sr. Last update on: when i think of the goodness of jesus lyrics 17, 2019 you Lord. All Hes Done for me song lyrics by entered search phrase the Album Songs... On His Album Having Church with the Saints how He gave up His life save... Chorus that perfectly expresses how we Feel sometimes singing When I Think Of the Goodness Of by. Me Tye Tribbett & G.A 2016 at 21:26 house Of usher lyrics what has. Calvary’S old rugged hill ; how He went up Golgotha, up old. Has Done for me song lyrics by entered search phrase to Pinterest me lyrics the kids up moving! By Youth Mass Choir / Put your hands together / are you ready Goodness Of Jesus on. Song is just a steady 1-2 beat nothing special. I Think Of the Goodness Of Jesus lyrics lyrics Chords... Download When I Think Of His Goodness Joshua 's Troop NIV ) ~ 1 I you!, Hallelu, hallelujah, I thank God for saving me Tye &! Let me Give my Testimony lyrics entered search phrase rev Donald Vails, 3 Shazams Unknown 27 October at...