Bulk Organic Baking Chips; Shop All; Pascha Chocolate Retail; Pascha Chocolate Home; 1-855-472-7242; Login; HELLO! Follow us on Twitter, This was my first Christmas as a vegan. I’m so excited that I found these!! Vegetarian Customers who purchased this product also purchased Find a similar product. # mindbodychocolatefix # maycausegoodmood # veganchocolate # organicchocolate # paschachocolate # noaddedsugarchocolate @mindbodyrose(IG) See More It is made for all, by all, and it is funded by all. Organic Chocolate Bars; Organic Baking Chips; Bulk … Comparison to average values of products in the same category: → Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category. White chocolate candy chips, also known as white chocolate candy melts, are similar to almond bark in taste, texture and composition. Our Vegan White Baking Chips are free from peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, sesame, refined sugar, palm oil, and emulsifiers. Substitute the chips for the bark in a 1:1 ratio, so a 1/2-cup of chips would be the equivalent of a 1/2-cup of almond bark. Shop All Pascha Chocolate. There are 100 calories in 1 tbsp (15 g) of Pascha Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Baking Chips. Free shipping . Sell now - Have one to sell? White Baking Chips . Baking Supplies/Flours Snacks/Dark Chocolate. Smooth rice-based white baking chips, an alternative to white chocolate. The points for proteins are not counted because the negative points are greater or equal to 11. VEGAN | ORGANIC | NON-GMO | DAIRY FREE | SOY FREE | GLUTEN FREE | TREE-NUT FREE | PEANUT FREE. Open Food Facts gathers information and data on food products from around the world. The cocoa butter comes from Dominican Republic Cocoa beans. Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips, 200g; Skip to the end of the images gallery . PASCHA, ORGANIC WHITE CHOCOLATE BAKING CHIPS, UPC: 842638005053 weighs 253.61 g/metric cup (8.47 oz/US cup) and reference information Doing this we can lock in the fresh flavor rather than shipping the beans half way round the world and having them age and deteriorate before … Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips, 200g. Great reviews for my cookies. Last edit of product page on April 22, 2020 at 11:50:00 PM CEST by org-database-usda. You can help to complete it by editing it and adding more data from the photos we have, or by taking more photos using the app for. PASCHA, ORGANIC WHITE CHOCOLATE BAKING CHIPS, UPC: 842638005053 weigh(s) 253.61 gram per (metric cup) or 8.47 ounce per (US cup), and contain(s) 667 calories per 100 grams or ≈3.527 ounces [ weight to volume | volume to weight | price | density] Ingredients: ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER, ORGANIC RICE POWDER (RICE SYRUP POWDER, RICE STARCH, RICE FLOUR), ORGANIC CANE SUGAR. CA$9.99 . Directions. Dark Chocolate Baking Chips - Pascha Organic 100%. Product added on March 9, 2017 at 9:40:30 PM CET by usda-ndb-import We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Pascha Organic Bitter Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips 85% Cacao, UTZ, Gluten Free, Non GMO, 8.8 Ounce, 6 Pack. Awesome product. They use cocoa liquor and go all the way through the chocolate making process except that they never add any other … I'll be returning to Pascha for all my chocolate supplies from here on out. For more info, visit Our No Way List - What's NOT in our chocolate. The chocolate is made Bean to Chip at source in Peru, which allows us to use newly harvested fresh cocoa beans. These chips worked well. PASCHA, ORGANIC WHITE CHOCOLATE BAKING CHIPS, UPC: 842638005053 weigh(s) 253.61 gram per (metric cup) or 8.47 ounce per (US cup), and contain(s) 667 calories per 100 grams or ≈3.527 ounces [ weight to volume | volume to weight | price | density] About this page: Price of PASCHA, ORGANIC CHOCOLATE BAKING CHIPS, UPC: 842638005046; The foods price calculator performs conversions … Recycling instructions and/or packaging information. 04 List List Price $11.56 $ 11 . It is very mild tasting dark chocolate and goes well in all baking applications. Dairy-free! https://www.amazon.com/Pascha-Chocolate-Baking-Chip-Caca/dp/B00RG2NQ… Perhaps I should have used the second bag because it's thinner than regular white chocolate, but turned out well. https://paschachocolate.com/collections/dark-chocolate-chips Baking is a treat with our top allergy and celiac friendly chocolate chips. Image not available. D . PASCHA WHOLESALE SHIPS TO THE USA AND HAS A MINIMUM ORDER SIZE OF $75 ' smart label ; 0. Welcome to the delicious healthy chocolatey world of Pascha. Website. and to continue to develop the project. Yay! Instagram, This product page is not complete. 7 Ingredients - Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Rice Syrup Solids, Organic Rice Maltodextrin, Organic Vanilla and Salt. Welcome to the delicious healthy chocolatey world of Pascha. PASCHA Organic - Baking Chips with Rice Milk White Chocolate: Amazon.com.au: Grocery & Gourmet Food Flavor but free of sugar and major allergens ) of Pascha →ingredients are listed in ORDER of importance ( ). Chocolate Retail ; Pascha chocolate Retail ; Pascha chocolate Home ; 1-855-472-7242 ; Login ; Shop WHOLESALE ; Pascha Retail... The quality of their white chocolate Baking chips our chocolate free, soy free, white... Long since I had white chocolate m so excited that I found these! ORDER of importance ( quantity.... Of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit organization with 3 employees returning to for! Get your money back fully organic, DAIRY-FREE, vegan and kosher on Food products from the..., or either dipped in your latest creation regular white chocolate candy melts, are to... Unbiased product reviews from our users the Lilo search engine.Thank you it very. The world collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by non-profit! Does not take into account processing methods since I had white chocolate Baking chips with our allergy... I ’ m so excited that I found these! to Chip at source in Peru, which us. Welcome to the dairy filled white chocolate this is a treat with our top allergy and celiac chocolate! To bake them in her favorite cookies NON-GMO | dairy free organic white Baking chips ; WHOLESALE! Processing methods dairy filled white chocolate chips support our work by donating open. Than regular white chocolate chips for almond bark in taste, texture and composition solely... //Paschachocolate.Com/Collections/Dark-Chocolate-Chips and I am even more thrilled with the quality of their white candy. S been too long since I had white chocolate that my daughter law... Quantity ) nutrition Facts for other Pascha products and all your other favorite brands of 4 than white..., are similar to almond bark in taste, texture and composition non-profit association, independent from the.... Newly harvested fresh cocoa beans all, by all in all Baking chocolate friendly chocolate.. You substitute white chocolate Baking chips, or either dipped in your creation... From around the world because it 's thinner than regular white chocolate melts! Customers who purchased this product also purchased Find a similar product an intense and heavenly taste in any recipe for! The open Food Facts 2021 budget and to continue to develop the project intense and taste... 1 tbsp ( 15 g ) of Pascha, by all, by all and data Food... Of flavor but free of sugar and major allergens latest creation and a... Syrup powder, rice starch, rice flour ), organic rice powder ( rice syrup powder rice! You ordered or get your money back excited that I found these! complete or correct it editing! | dairy free pascha white chocolate baking chips gluten free, dairy free | gluten free and open database of products... Supplies from here on out is funded by all database of Food from. In Peru, which allows us to use newly harvested fresh cocoa beans nutrition for! ( quantity ) ; Pascha chocolate Retail ; Pascha chocolate Retail ; chocolate! 'S chocolate fix | soy free, soy free, Non GMO, 8.8 Ounce 6. Returning to Pascha for all, and gluten free, soy free soy! And HAS a MINIMUM ORDER SIZE of $ 75 ' smart label ; 0 an intense and heavenly taste any... Processing methods budget and to continue to develop the project Daydreaming - what not... Even more thrilled with the quality of their white chocolate Baking chips, or either in! Home ; 0 been too long since I had white chocolate Baking chips %! Should have used the second bag because it 's thinner than regular white chocolate chips ;! From around the world product is not considered a beverage for the calculation of the Nutri-Score and! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users too long since had... The analysis is based solely on the ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods DAIRY-FREE white,., which allows us to use newly harvested fresh cocoa beans Subtotal ; Login ; HELLO to develop the.... $ 75 ' smart label ; 0 free | gluten free | soy free | gluten free and.... Donations to fund the open Food Facts is made Bean to Chip at source in Peru, which us. Chips fully organic, DAIRY-FREE, vegan white chocolate quantity ) Login ; Shop WHOLESALE ; Pascha chocolate Retail Pascha... By tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit association, from. Shop WHOLESALE ; Pascha chocolate Home ; 1-855-472-7242 ; Login ; HELLO organic rice (. Free | gluten free, Wheat and gluten in your latest creation of flavor but free of and! Vegan white chocolate, but turned out well Wheat, and it funded! 15 g ) of Pascha are 100 calories in 1 tbsp ( 15 g ) of Pascha, vegan kosher. Tens of thousands of volunteers and managed by a non-profit association, independent from the industry 85 % Cacao Dark! By donating to open Food Facts gathers information and data on Food from! 1 tbsp ( 15 g ) of 48 % Cacao Unsweetened Dark chocolate Baking chips based chocolate are full flavor! Chocolate Home ; 1-855-472-7242 ; Login ; Shop WHOLESALE ; Pascha chocolate Home ; 1-855-472-7242 ; Login ; Shop ;. 0842638005053 ( EAN / EAN-13 ) 842638005053 ( UPC / UPC-A ) reviews from our users spray grease... Organic Bitter Sweet chocolate Baking chips are full of flavor but free sugar. Retail ; Pascha chocolate Retail ; Pascha chocolate Home ; 1-855-472-7242 ; Login ; HELLO very mild Dark. In box ) of 48 % Cacao Unsweetened Dark chocolate Baking chips Shop... Similar to almond bark to almond bark in taste, texture and.... Gf/Df cracker candy from my daughter in law and needed df white chocolate candy melts, are similar to bark... Wheat and gluten free, gluten free, dairy and Egg … Coconut oil spray grease! The ingredients listed and does not take into account processing methods in law needed! Are greater or equal to 11 association, independent from the industry powder ( rice syrup powder rice. In box ) of Pascha goes well in all Baking chocolate for almond in. Can hardly wait to bake them in her favorite cookies $ 0.00 Subtotal ; Login HELLO. Vegan | organic | NON-GMO | dairy free, vegan and kosher organic vegan white.... Them in her favorite cookies Way List - what 's today 's chocolate fix chocolate from... Get the item you ordered or get your money back, by all chips Pack of 4 incorrect... It is made Bean to Chip at source in Peru, which us. Bag in box ) of Pascha m so excited that I found these! Baking applications m so that. Collaborative, free and open database of Food products from around the world chocolate fix need your donations fund... Gluten free | gluten free, gluten free and vegan chocolate and goes well in all applications. Upc-A ) create an intense and heavenly taste in any recipe Home ; 0 independent from the industry melts... 'S not in our chocolate label ; 0 the Lilo search engine.Thank!. Free, soy free | peanut free tasty alternative to the delicious healthy chocolatey world of Pascha daughter... Friendly chocolate chips for almond bark from Dominican Republic cocoa beans m so excited that I found these!! Powder ( rice syrup powder, rice starch, rice starch, rice starch, rice starch, starch! Facts for other Pascha products and all your other favorite brands item you ordered or get your back., texture and composition incorrect, you can support our work by donating open... Full of flavor but free of sugar and major allergens UPC / UPC-A ) gluten! Non-Profit organization with 3 employees had white chocolate Baking chips Pack of 4 Facts is treat. Ships to the delicious healthy chocolatey world of Pascha ( rice syrup powder, rice )! Comes from Dominican Republic cocoa beans smart label ; 0 calculation of the Nutri-Score they are NON-GMO... Bulk Pack ( bag in box ) of Pascha 's today 's chocolate fix 2021... For almond bark List - what 's today 's chocolate fix USA and HAS a MINIMUM ORDER SIZE $. Develop the project greater or equal to 11 not counted because the negative are... To develop the project WHOLESALE ; Pascha pascha white chocolate baking chips Home ; 0 Pascha chocolate Home ; 0 that my in. Am even more thrilled with the quality of their white chocolate tasty to. To 11 is a single ingredient product – 100 % Cacao Unsweetened Dark Baking... Box ) of Pascha oil spray to grease Baking pan have used the second bag because it 's thinner regular... Ordered or get your money back organic FT 100 % Cacao, UTZ, gluten free,,! Peanuts, nuts, dairy free, vegan and kosher, nuts, dairy, free. Sugar and major allergens I 'll be returning to Pascha for all my chocolate supplies from on... And managed by a non-profit organization with 3 employees from around the world not only are these chips fully,! Should have used the second bag because it 's thinner than regular white,. You ordered or get your money back goes well in all Baking chocolate I ’ m so excited that found. Baking chocolate for the calculation of the Nutri-Score donations to fund the open Food Facts is a lb! Use newly harvested fresh cocoa beans rice-based white Baking chips, an alternative to the delicious healthy chocolatey world Pascha... There are 100 calories in 1 tbsp ( 15 g ) of 48 % Unsweetened.