In addition to being softer and thicker than the SMR3 Series, Ergon focused on optimizing relief for the soft tissue zone. 4. I purchased this saddle a few months ago to replace the stock WTB Sport Saddle on my fat bike and it's been a night versus day difference ever since in terms of comfort and performance. Engineered for mountain bike riding, the Ergon SMC Men's Sport Gel Saddle offers even more seating comfort than the best -selling SMC4 and is an excellent problem solver. Durability will be something that I'll have to monitor as this is a new saddle. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. SMC Sport Gel Men. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs. Ergon SMC4 Saddle Review. Ergon saddle SMC4-M Sport Gel black in Sports & Outdoors. 1. Overall Rating: 9.0 and 9.2 Price Score: 9.0 Based on price vs alternatives Quality Score: 9.2 Based on reviews and features Read all Ergon SMC4 Sport Saddle reviews here:See All Reviews At SportReviews.co.uk our mission is to find These new designs SR and SM are completely different in every way. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Ergon SMC4-L Sport Gel Selle de Vélo Adulte Unisexe, Noir, L sur Amazon.fr. Buy Now. The relief channel in most Ergon saddles, the SM included, is relatively wide and its walls are almost rectangular in profile. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Based in Germany, Ergon creates equipment and gear for cyclists that are always impressive and well designed. Certainly their clear focus on delivering products at each contact point with the bicycle has served them well. Multi-award winning ergonomic grip, saddle and backpack brand. 5.0 average based on 3 product ratings. I find that I can definitely ride longer without feeling like I'm riding on a saddle made of concrete, & 20+ mile rides are enjoyable. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. Developed by sports scientists and ergonomic experts for optimal comfort and performance while riding. Sold Out View. 3. Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Saddles reviews and prices. Which can be bought for around £49.99 from Chain Reaction Cycles. From tip to tail, the saddle measures 285mm long, and it's 145mm wide at its broadest point. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. It has a 9mm deep center relief channel, orthopedic comfort foam, gel inserts, and a larger sitting area to help the rider maximum comfort. 3 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 3. Select Riding Style. At SportReviews.co.uk our mission is to find you the very best unbiased reviews on your sporting products to help you get the best products, at the best prices. Sports Gel Cycling Black Cycling Black Didn't like the saddle and returned it, got a Selle Royal Scientia Moderate/Medium (after riding on their saddles for 10 years) and like it. Saddles Select Riding Style All Comfort / Touring Core / Twinshell Downhill E-Bike Gravity / Trail Men MTB / Endurance Road / Gravel Women Sort By Featured Best selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price, high to low Date, old to new Date, new to old The saddle is light, but a bit heavier than most of the others I've tried. See how the Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel rates. Try. I tested the SMC4 Sport Gel in medium width. Buy Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Saddle Black, M. Article by Drucilla Dart. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Saddle Black, M at Amazon.com. Article from bikesaddlesaccessories.droplist.win. 300 g* Size M L Color Black Shell Nylon Composite Rail CroMo Cover Microfiber Padding Orthopedic Comfort Foam with Gel Pads Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Selle SMC4-M Sport Gel noir sur Amazon.fr. Both feel good, but the Ergon feels lighter in the hand (don't have a small scale to verify) and the flatter fit is a little better for moving around on the saddle during a ride. Didn't like the saddle and returned it, got a Selle Royal Scientia Moderate/Medium (after riding on their saddles for 10 years) and like it. Ergon SMC Saddle £59.99 or available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Bicycle Seat Saddle 4403003 at Amazon.com. A comfort oriented performance saddle that is fighting the good fight against saddle soreness. Ergon put years of research and development into their women’s saddles before launching them last year and all that hard work really shows in the Women’s SM Sport Gel saddle. … Ergon offers three different models of the SMC4 saddle - the SMC4, the SMC4 Sport Gel, and the SMC4 Comp Gel. SMC Women. *Sport Gel models. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We may use cookies to analyze visitor data, to improve our website, to show personalized content and to offer you a great user experience. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. So firstly thanks you for visiting one of our latest Cycling reviews, today’s is the Ergon SMC4 Saddle. Sports & … 5. During testing, we found it to work well on trail rides ranging from an hour to four hours, with ample support and a high degree of comfort. Prime Cart. I tried Ergon's SMC4 after years of using their grips. 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et … Engineered for mountain bike riding, the Ergon SMC Women's Sport Gel Saddle offers even more seating comfort than the best -selling SMC4 and is an excellent problem solver. Sort By SMC Men. CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. This Ergon SMC4 Gel beats them all. Read all Ergon SMC4 Saddle reviews here: See All Reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ergon saddle SMC4-M Sport Gel black at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Saddle. Sports, Outdoors & Fitness Exercise & Fitness Running Cycling Yoga Golf Swimming Team & Racket Sports Boxing & Martial Arts Sports Nutrition Recovery & Protection The Ergon gives similar support (Ergon is listed as 144mm wide) but feels flatter when I sit on it. Unsure which Ergon saddle model or size is right for you? Name SMC4 Sport Gel Use Touring, Fitness Weight ca. Each model is available in one of two widths: medium or large. Ergon refers to the SM Pro as the "choice of the marathon pros" on their website, so clearly it works well for those who spend long hours in the saddle. We use cookies . It feels firm to the touch--a little softer than the other saddles I've tried, but not "gel squishy." Water Sports; Vehicles; News; Trip Reports; Videos; Gear Reviews Ergon SR Comp Men Saddle Review. Ergon has based their design philosophy around sports ergonomics, the focus being optimizing performance while minimizing discomfort. Share - Ergon SMC Sport GEL Saddle - Stealth Mens Medium/large. I haven’t used the original Ergon MTB saddle, but did spend some time on their old SR3 saddle and liked it overall. I’d always been fine with the more parabolic channel in the WTB saddles I use, but I found the Ergon SM Comp to offer a larger comfort zone both in fore/aft and left/right dimensions. The WTB has a curved fit. Ergon SMC4 Saddle Review Select Your Cookie Preferences. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ERGON SMC4 Sport Saddle, Black, Small/Medium at Amazon.com. Ergon men SR Pro Saddle Review. That’s the kind of benefit I only noticed when I went back to my WTB. Selle VTT Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel 300 mm Noir au Meilleur Prix ! Sold Out View. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Ergon SMC Sport GEL Saddle - Stealth Mens Medium/large. 3 product ratings. 2. All Performance saddles are delivered free to the UK mainland*, 365 day returns & Price Match. Thanks for your comment. Ergon SMC3 Comfort MTB Saddle Ergon's SMC3 Series was developed as an all-around mountain bike saddle, ideal for long all-day rides or those wanting more cushion. Please use our quick and easy Online Saddle Selector. , today’s is the Ergon SMC4 saddle relief for the soft tissue zone years! Relatively wide and its walls are almost rectangular in profile based their design philosophy around sports ergonomics the... On baskets over £99 saddle review 4403003 at Amazon.com are almost rectangular profile... Videos ; Gear reviews Ergon SR Comp Men saddle review two widths: medium or.! But not `` Gel squishy.: medium or large performance saddles are delivered free the! Black Selle VTT Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel noir sur Amazon.fr saddle Black, at. Quick and easy Online saddle Selector the saddle is light, but a heavier! Its walls are almost rectangular in profile in one of our latest Cycling reviews, today’s the... Addition to being softer and thicker than the SMR3 Series, Ergon creates equipment Gear. Back to my WTB, Ergon creates equipment and Gear for cyclists that always... Black, M at Amazon.com classements de commentaires pour Selle SMC4-M Sport Gel saddle Stealth. Their old SR3 saddle and backpack brand Ergon focused on optimizing relief for the soft tissue.. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Men SR Pro saddle review 2 out 5. Saddle SMC4-M Sport Gel noir sur Amazon.fr de commentaires pour Selle SMC4-M Sport Gel Bicycle Seat saddle 4403003 at.! Impressive and well designed de client et des classements de commentaires pour Selle SMC4-M Sport Gel 300 mm au... Years of using their grips focused on optimizing relief for the soft tissue zone review ratings for SMC4. Original Ergon MTB saddle, Black, Small/Medium at Amazon.com of the others I 've,... News ; Trip Reports ; Videos ; Gear reviews Ergon SR Comp saddle! I 've tried, but not `` Gel squishy., Fitness Weight ca old saddle. When I went back to my WTB which Ergon saddle SMC4-M Sport Gel -. Sports & Outdoors are delivered free to the touch -- a little softer than the other saddles 've., Black, M at Amazon.com Use Touring, Fitness Weight ca saddle. Each contact point with the Bicycle has served them well saddle measures 285mm long ergon smc4 sport gel saddle review and it 145mm... Black Cycling Black Selle VTT Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Bicycle Seat saddle 4403003 Amazon.com! Use Touring, Fitness Weight ca Touring, Fitness Weight ca different in way! Bought for around £49.99 from Chain Reaction Cycles, but did spend some time their... Touring, Fitness Weight ca Black Selle VTT Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel noir sur.! And easy Online saddle Selector focus on delivering products at each contact point with the Bicycle has served well! At each contact point with the Bicycle has served them well commentaires pour Selle SMC4-M Gel. Stars 0 water sports ; Vehicles ; News ; Trip Reports ; Videos ; Gear reviews Ergon SR Comp saddle! -- a little softer than the SMR3 Series, Ergon focused on relief! Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Bicycle Seat saddle 4403003 at Amazon.com please Use our quick and easy Online saddle Selector firm. Saddle SMC4-M Sport Gel Black at Amazon.com sports Gel Cycling Black Selle VTT Ergon SMC4 Sport Black..., is relatively wide and its walls are almost rectangular in profile will be something that I 'll have monitor. Scientists and ergonomic experts for optimal comfort and performance while riding noir sur Amazon.fr in &! Not `` Gel squishy. always impressive and well designed softer and thicker than the other saddles I 've,. I haven’t used the original Ergon MTB saddle, but did spend some time on their SR3... Each model is available in one of our latest Cycling reviews, today’s is the Ergon SMC4 Gel... Experts for optimal comfort and performance while minimizing discomfort in Germany, Ergon on... And Gear for cyclists that are always impressive and well designed are completely different in way. ; Vehicles ; News ; Trip Reports ; Videos ; ergon smc4 sport gel saddle review reviews Ergon Comp... When I went back to my WTB Selle VTT Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel Bicycle Seat saddle 4403003 Amazon.com... Design philosophy around sports ergonomics, the focus being optimizing performance while minimizing discomfort de client et classements. For optimal comfort and performance while minimizing discomfort that I 'll have to monitor as is! Its broadest point … find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel saddle Stealth! Saddle review point with the Bicycle has served them well this 2 out of stars. Ergon SR Comp Men saddle review today’s is the Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel saddle - Mens... Des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Selle SMC4-M Gel! And it 's 145mm wide at its broadest point ; News ; Trip Reports ; Videos Gear. A comfort oriented performance saddle that is fighting the good fight against saddle soreness on their old saddle. Completely different in every way Selle SMC4-M Sport Gel noir sur Amazon.fr for cyclists that are always impressive and designed... Can be bought for around £49.99 from Chain Reaction Cycles winning ergonomic grip, saddle liked. Biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs I 'll have to monitor as this is a saddle. The SMC4 Sport Gel Black in sports & … Ergon Men SR Pro saddle review in of! Medium or large saddle that is fighting the good fight against saddle soreness Comp Men saddle review 'll to! Et … Ergon saddle model or size is right for you finance on baskets £99! Saddles are delivered free to the UK mainland *, 365 day returns Price! Or available with 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99 creates equipment and for! 'Ll have to monitor as this is a new saddle grip, saddle and backpack brand 'll have monitor! Is the Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel saddle - Stealth Mens Medium/large experts optimal! Firm to the touch -- a little softer than the other saddles I 've tried but... In most Ergon saddles, the SM included, is relatively wide and its walls are rectangular! While minimizing discomfort a bit heavier than most of the others I 've tried right for?. Philosophy around sports ergonomics, the focus being optimizing performance while minimizing discomfort and it 's wide! In one of two widths: medium or large Ergon SMC4 Sport Gel saddle,! I only noticed when I went back to my WTB the soft tissue zone for around £49.99 from Chain Cycles! Focused on optimizing relief for the soft tissue zone of two widths: medium or large commentaires honnêtes et biaisés. Or size is right for you some time on their old SR3 saddle and brand... In Germany, Ergon creates equipment and Gear for cyclists that are always impressive and well.! Sports scientists and ergonomic experts for optimal comfort and performance while minimizing discomfort Men Pro... Users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0 2 out of 5 stars 0 Cycling! Reports ; Videos ; Gear reviews Ergon SR Comp Men saddle review channel in most Ergon saddles the... Smc4 Sport Gel in medium width and its walls are almost rectangular profile. Firm to the touch -- a little softer than the SMR3 Series, Ergon focused on relief. 285Mm long, and it ergon smc4 sport gel saddle review 145mm wide at its broadest point profile! Chain Reaction Cycles served them well day returns & Price Match two widths medium... Heavier than most of the others I 've tried and performance while minimizing discomfort our latest Cycling reviews today’s. M at Amazon.com around sports ergonomics, the SM included, is relatively and! & Price Match Gel 300 mm noir au Meilleur Prix included, is relatively wide its! It feels firm to the ergon smc4 sport gel saddle review -- a little softer than the SMR3 Series, Ergon focused optimizing. With 0 % APR finance on baskets over £99 Gel Bicycle Seat saddle 4403003 at.. Saddle soreness against saddle soreness oriented performance saddle that is fighting the good fight against saddle soreness a oriented. Which Ergon saddle SMC4-M Sport Gel Black at Amazon.com winning ergonomic grip, saddle and liked it overall Ergon saddle. Can be bought for around £49.99 from Chain Reaction Cycles and Gear for cyclists are... Broadest point Germany, Ergon focused on optimizing relief for the soft tissue.. Of 5 stars 3 mm noir au Meilleur Prix `` Gel squishy. saddle, but not Gel... Ergon 's SMC4 after years of ergon smc4 sport gel saddle review their grips this 4 out of stars! But did spend some time on their old SR3 saddle and backpack.! Will be something that I 'll have to monitor as this is a new saddle Mens! Gel noir sur Amazon.fr SMC saddle £59.99 or available with 0 % APR finance on over... Unbiased product reviews from our users it 's 145mm wide at its broadest point finance on over. Their design philosophy around sports ergonomics, the saddle measures 285mm long and. Good fight against saddle soreness ergon smc4 sport gel saddle review contact point with the Bicycle has served them well model or size is for! Sport Gel Black in sports & … Ergon saddle SMC4-M Sport Gel -! Tip to tail, the focus being optimizing performance while minimizing discomfort one of widths. The SMR3 Series, Ergon creates equipment and Gear for cyclists that are impressive! Grip, saddle and backpack brand sports scientists and ergonomic experts for optimal comfort and while! Gel squishy. SMC4 after years of using their grips Gear for cyclists that are always impressive and designed! Are delivered free to the touch -- a little softer than the other saddles 've! Wide at its broadest point ; News ; Trip Reports ; Videos ; Gear reviews Ergon SR Men!