It is easy to get spoiled by good things! Featuring a Lifetime Guarantee, meets or exceeds ANSI Grade 3 Standards for residential use. C $24.44 shipping. Doors. Shop with confidence on eBay! It feels and looks much more expensive than it is. Ideal for Closet and French doors. May 2, 2019 - Visit The Home Depot to buy Satin Nickel Naples Passage Lever LYEX203B. Defiant Hall & Closet Non Locking Interior Door Knob 332 232 NOS. © 2020 Home Depot International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. $19.34. It took just a few minutes to remove the old one and install this one. I installed this on a new mudroom door and found it really easy to install. The only issue I had is that my door frame is exceptionally narrow and the base of the handle is larger than the old handle, so there is a little overlap on the window. The Naples Keyed Entry lever has been newly designed with a 70 mm Rose Plate that easily mounts to doors 1-3/8 in. Zacoti Satin Nickel Passage Door Lever was a breeze to install! This lever is most effective for exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed. Door Deadbolt Defiant x 5 NEW - $55 (South Charlotte) I am selling 5 deadbolts for the low price of $55. Will have no regrets! Skip to main content.sg. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Lever . Zacoti Satin Nickel Passage Door Lever was a breeze to install! Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Condition is "New". thickness, Features radius latch with adjustable backset, Zacoti Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Lever, Zacoti Satin Nickel Left Handed Dummy Door Lever, Zacoti Satin Nickel Right Handed Dummy Door Lever, Zacoti Matte Black Hall and Closet Door Lever, Satin Nickel Spring Door Stops Value Pack (5-Pack). Seller: ebussey2783 (8,376) 99.6%, Location: Cumming, Georgia, Ships to: US & many other countries, Item: 324260694267 Defiant Hartford Satin Nickel Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Project Pack door knob. The satin nickel finish is just as good looking as higher priced door levers. Pack of 1 - Defiant 308663414 Naples Satin Nickel Passage Hall/Closet Door Lever. Interior Door. I'm replacing all my old door knobs for lever type due to Osteoarthritis. Berlin Modisch Dummy Lever Door Handle [Pack of Two] for Closets with a Satin Nickel Finish, Single Side, Non-Turning with a Door Bumper Wall Protectors 4.4 out of 5 stars 6,362 $19.99 $ 19 . Go for it with high confidence. It features a satin nickel and powder-coated finish with … These are a vast improvement for seniors or someone with packages in their hands. to 1-3/4 More information Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Lever-LYEX200B - … This door lever was an excellent cost-effective solution to upgrading some of our old doorknobs. Durable, Easy to Install, Nice Design, Sturdy, Stylish, nice satin nickel finish. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Lever-LYEX200B - The Home Depot. When used as a replacement lock only a screwdriver is need to make installation a snap. Naples Hall & Closet Passage Door Lever in Satin Nickel. This is the second lever from Zacoti I installed in my house. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. These are a vast improvement for seniors or someone with packages in their hands. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Door Handle & Dead Bolt Combo Pack (1004 100 415) at the best online prices at … Free shipping for many products! The Latest. $19.97. Line of Zacoti levers from Defiant can do it to you in no time :) Only 1 left in stock - order soon. US Seller. Description. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Hall and Closet Passage Door Lever. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for DEFIANT Naples Hall & Closet Door Handle Satin Nickel Modern No-Lock at the best online prices at eBay! Naples Right Hand Dummy Lever Reversible in Satin Nickel. Shop on The Home Depot. I am changing all my door knobs to satin nickle, I didn't need a locking handle for this particular room. Currently unavailable. Can reverse the handles easily and are to install. The Zacoti Aged Bronze Passage Door Lever from Defiant adds a twist to the traditional lever-style door handle...literally. This lockset installed in just a few minutes and includes everything you need (minus the screwdriver). Line of Zacoti levers from Defiant can do it to you in ... Easy to Install, Good Size & Weight, Nice Design, Stylish, nice aged bronze finish. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of … Buy It Now. I'm in the process of changing all of the door knobs in my home to levers, so this is a less expensive brand to go with without sacrificing quality or the clean look. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. $34.50. The Zacoti Aged Bronze Passage Door Lever will give your doors a very stylish look without breaking the bank. Saturn Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Knob w/1 Cylinder Deadbolt … All Rights Reserved. And if you’re replacing an old doorknob all that’s needed is a screwdriver. $34.50. Customers also viewed these products. Defiant Saturn Stainless Steel Entry Knob 1 offer from $19.98. Affordably outfit exterior doors with this Keyed entry lever set from Defiant. Defiant Naples Collection Keyed Entry Door Lever - Reversible -Satin Nickel 3.5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Defiant Naples Collection Keyed Entry Door Lever - Reversible -Satin Nickel $11.99 + shipping . Thank you for your review, and thank you for choosing Defiant. Defiant Castle Satin Nickel Electronic Door Handleset with Hartford Knob 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Combo Pack 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Passage Hall Closet Door Lever, Brand Defiant, Original price $19.43, Save price $17.97 Save to $1.46 Defiant Hall and Closet Non-Locking Interior Door Knob Polished Brass. C $31.73. The package contained everything you will need. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. This privacy lever is best used in interior bed and bath applications where privacy is required. C $30.76. 99 $24.99 … Featuring a Lifetime Guarantee, Defiant meets, Seaside Lodge Hand Rubbed White Coffee Table, Black Metal King Bed Frame with Steel Slats (76 in W. X 14 in H.), Deerfield Murphy Bed Chest Queen Burnt Amber with Charging Station, Sublime 1-Piece 0.8/1.28 GPF Dual Flush Elongated Toilet in White, American Standard Champion 4 Max Tall Height 2-Piece HET 1.28 GPF Single Flush Elongated Toilet in White with Slow Close Seat-2586.128ST.020, Wyze 1080p WyzeCam Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera, Night Vision, 2-Way Mic, Alexa Ready, 14 Day Cloud-WYZECP1, Zacoti Satin Nickel Hall/Closet Door Lever, Zacoti Aged Bronze Hall/Closet Door Lever, Kensington Matte Black Hall and Closet Door Lever. We'll have to get a few others to finish the switch-out. The lever has been given a bit of a twist that not only looks good but also feels just right to the hand. Affordably outfit latching interior doors with this Naples Passage lever set from Defiant. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Hall and Closet Door Lever (2-Pack) Affordably outfit latching interior doors with this Naples Passage lever 2-Pack from Defiant. The new design feature of a 70 mm Rose Plate conveniently covers paint rings left from old door hardware removal. I'm replacing all my old door knobs for lever type due to Osteoarthritis. Always unlocked for ease of … This item Defiant Naples Passage Satin Nickel Lever Lyex203b Hall & Closet Reversible Berlin Modisch Dummy Lever Door Handle [Pack of Two] for Closets with a Satin Nickel Finish, Single Side, Non … Model # LYEX203BD6 Store SKU # 1001013128 Featuring a Lifetime Guarantee, DEFIANT meets or exceeds ANSI Grade 3 Standards for residential use. Jan 15, 2020 - Affordably outfit interior doors with this lockable lever set from Defiant. Defiant Castle Satin Nickel Electronic … Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. The maximum door thickness that this item will fit is 1-3/4" thick. Passage styles have no locking feature and thus are perfect for closets and pantries. Defiant Naples Collection Lever Entry/Deadbolt Combo Satin Nickel 1004 100 415. I am in the process of converting all my round door knobs in my home to the lever type. I expect that this aged bronze finish will need minimal care and look the same in years to come. The Naples Keyed Entry lever has been newly designed with a 70 mm Rose Plate that easily mounts to doors 1-1/4-inch to 2-inch thick with the included hardware. It was easy to install as it was replacing an existing handle. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. The crisp, clean appearance of the Satin Nickel finish adds to the overall look of the product and brings a modern feel. This would not be an issue in most standard doors. $34.99. These are made by Defiant, Satin Nickel, and they are in a 3-pc set, which is 2 locking door knobs and a deadbolt (key one sided). The Powder coated finish will provide years of durability. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Combo Pack. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Quantity. All is just perfect: design and appearance, age bronze finish, installation, performance. Qty . Berlin Modisch Dummy Lever Door Handle [Pack of Two] for Closets with a Satin Nickel Finish, Single Side, Non-Turning with a Door Bumper Wall Protectors 4.4 out of 5 stars 6,362 $19.99 $ 19 . Here's Absolutely Everything You … While … It is also backed by a lifetime guarantee and … I installed this on a new mudroom door and found it really easy to install. C $24.54 shipping. The security level – Grade 3- is fine for us because this was for an interior hallway door and heavy-duty security was not necessary. ADD TO CART. Tool(s) shows no signs of prior use and is in good mechanical condition. Latch features easy fit backset to fit 2-3/8 in. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Door Handle & Dead Bolt Combo Pack (1004 100 415) Brand New. Defiant Naples Passage Satin Nickel Lever Lyex203b Hall & Closet Reversible Brand: Defiant. This lock features a radius latch with an adjustable backset and optional drive-in feature. This passage lever looks great, with the satin nickel matching the other doorknobs around our place perfectly. Defiant Hall & Closet Polished Brass Interior Non-Locking 4-Way Latch Naples . Defiant Saturn Stainless Steel Entry Knob 1 offer from $19.98. The new design feature of a 70 mm Rose Plate conveniently covers paint rings left from old door hardware removal. or Best Offer. Defiant Naples Left Handed Nummy Lever-Satin Nickel. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Lever Item # 308662848 | Defiant Part # LYEX200B-K-KA3 | UPC Code 050134995109 | UNSPSC Code 46171500 Open Expanded View Lifetime guarantee, Please call 1-877-663-5625. Defiant Kensington Privacy Door Lever features a satin nickel finish, radius latch with an adjustable backset and optional drive-in feature. Free shipping . $20.77. Find Us On. It is easy to get spoiled by good things! Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Entry Lever: Amazon.sg: Health & Personal Care. The new design feature of a 70 mm Rose Plate … Even with the need to change it around, it took a total of about five minutes to install in place of the old doorknob. Product sold by homedepot.com. Featuring a Lifetime Guarantee, meets or exceeds ANSI Grade 3 Standards for residential use. Cart All. In Stock; Ships in 1 business day; $29.74 / Each. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Combo Pack 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Sep 4, 2020 - Affordably outfit interior doors with this lockable lever set from Defiant. We've switched out all of our old brass door knobs to the satin nickel finish lever handles. Thank you for your question. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $34.97 New. C $26.48. Sephora Ships These Clever Haircare Products So You Can Touch Up Your Roots at Home. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. These levers are very smooth feel nice in your hand. This unit easily mounts to most doors with the included hardware, perfect for residential doorways where locking is not needed. Type: Please select. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for DEFIANT Naples Hall & Closet Door Handle Satin Nickel Modern No-Lock at the best online prices at eBay! to 1-3/4 in. ADD TO CART. Defiant Hartford Satin Nickel Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Project Pack door knob Product has been inspected and untested. Look very nice, give my doors an elegant look.... Look very nice, give my doors an elegant look. Currently unavailable. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Easy replacement installation … I installed this lever on my linen closet door with ease, using the tool provided by the manufacturer. This lock features a drive-in latch with an … Affordably outfit latching interior doors with this Naples Passage lever set from Defiant. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Defiant LYEX204B-L Naples Satin Nickel Left-Hand Dummy Door Lever Privacy styles have a simple locking mechanism (easily defeated with a coin or screwdriver) making them great for bedrooms and bathrooms. Berlin Modisch Dummy Lever Door Handle [Pack of Two] for Closets with a Satin Nickel Finish, Single Side, Non-Turning with a Door Bumper Wall Protectors Defiant LYEX203B Naples Satin Nickel Hall and Closet Passage Door Lever. Previous. Free shipping. Assembly Instructions New Defiant Knobs & Levers New.pdf, Naples Hall & Closet Passage Door Lever in Satin Nickel Reviews - page 2, Featuring a new 70 mm rose plate, provides coverage from old door hardware installations, Always unlocked for ease of entry, great for closet, hall, attic or basement doors, Adjustable latch fits 2-3/8-inch and 2-3/4-inch backsets (template included), Mounting hardware included, installs easily with just a Phillips screwdriver, Passage lockset includes 2 levers 1 for each side of the door, Fits door thickness between 1-3/8-inch to 2-inch, loc_en_CA, sid_1000732825, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_CA, sid_1000732825, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. If you haven’t figured out yet, interior door handles come in two styles; passage and privacy. Part #PFLYEP04 | Manufacturer Part #FLYEP04R. Defiant G7X2D01AA instruction manual and user guide Single Cylinder Satin Nickel Castle Electronic Keypad Deadbolt G7X2D01AA205946407 Currently unavailable. Featuring a Lifetime Guarantee, Defiant meets or exceeds ANSI Grade 3 Standards for residential use. … Model # LB4X200B Store SKU # 1000847614 Built for durability and protected by a lifetime guarantee is the Defiant Kensington Keyed Entry Door Lever. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The Satin Nickel finish is beautiful. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Lever LYEX200B at the best online prices at eBay! Find great deals for Defiant Castle Satin Nickel Keypad Deadbolt with Naples Keyed Entry Door Lever . We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Defiant Naples Hall & Closet Passage Door Lever in Satin Nickel Model # LYEX203B | Store SKU # 1000732825 (256) A Phillips screwdriver is the only tool needed to install. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Lever (2-Pack) Featuring a Lifetime Guarantee, Defiant offers a 2-pack that is proven for durability and security. Durable, Easy to Install, Good Size & Weight, Nice Design, Sturdy, Stylish, screw guide for quicker install. Kensington Satin Nickel Hall and Closet Door Lever Featuring a Lifetime Guarantee, Defiant meets Featuring a Lifetime Guarantee, Defiant meets or exceeds ANSI Grade 3 Standards for residential use. Having a lever on the door rather than a knob makes it much easier to open with full or dirty hands, or for my parents who struggle to grip doorknobs sometimes. I'm shopping. The design of the Naples design provides … Yes, this model comes with a strike plate. Free shipping . Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Keyed Entry Door Lever Home Depot $ 19.97. But the best part of them is that the ring covers the marks left by the old door knobs. This lever is of high quality and very easy to install, While the brass finish looks very nice when installed it looses its shine with age unless you keep it polished. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Entry Lever and Single Cylinder Deadbolt Combo Pack $3077 Defiant Naples Aged Bronze Bed/Bath Privacy Door Lever (294) Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. The handles are even interchangeable for either left-hand or right-hand doors. Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Hall and Closet Passage Door Lever. Page . Also, it comes with a helpful and optional part that slips into the inside of one lever to help you guide the screws into the other side of the lever quickly and easily reducing installation time. Need Help? Free delivery for many products! Explore. $17.00. Free shipping for many products! It also features the EZ Fit backset and interchangeable faceplates for drive-in and traditional installations. Interior door handles come in two styles ; Passage and privacy easy, inexpensive up-grade don ’ t share credit. So you can Touch up your Roots at Home Freedom Bed/Bath privacy Lever... Plate conveniently covers paint rings left from old door hardware removal a twist to the heavy of! Meets or exceeds ANSI Grade 3 Standards for residential use maximum door thickness that this bronze! Privacy styles have a lock and was used on a new mudroom and. But the best part of them is that the ring covers the marks left by the door. Lever online at DKHardware.com screw guide for quicker install 3- is fine for us because this was for an hallway! 8.99 shipping and security is needed that not only looks good but feels. Left hand door Dead Bolt Combo Pack ( 1004 100 415 Castle Satin Nickel Combo Pack out... Very Stylish look without breaking the bank Defiant LYEX204B-L Naples Satin Nickel fin easy..., Sturdy, Stylish, nice design, Sturdy, Stylish twist to the heavy demands of use these a. Lever in Satin Nickel fin... easy to install as it was easy to install give your doors very..., Inc. all Rights Reserved their hands is needed to the traditional lever-style handle! And install this one nice in your Home for a cohesive look most doors with this Keyed Entry Lever... Your hand, Inc. all Rights Reserved it was easy to install, good Size & Weight nice. Over page 1 of … Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Combo lockset Handleset door! Level – Grade 3- is fine for us because this was for an interior hallway door and security! Hardware removal drilling Template, hardware, installation, performance lever-style door handle... literally to! Select your address all hello, Sign in the enter key is pressed residential where! Handles easily and are to install as it was easy to get spoiled by good things Polished.. New Defiant Naples Satin Nickel Combo lockset Handleset Deadbolt door Knob 332 232 NOS improvement... Depot $ 19.97 one and install this one does n't have a locking. Nice design, Sturdy, Stylish, screw guide for quicker install removal. Shopping feature will continue to load items when the enter key is pressed: Amazon.sg: Health & care..., performance make offer - Pack of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start page... You and Home Depot Earrings to Complete your work Wardrobe was for an interior hallway door found... Also feels just right to the heavy demands of use which constitute a legal agreement between you Home. Install as it was easy to install interior hallway door and heavy-duty security was not necessary ), please in... Passage styles have no locking feature and thus are perfect for closets and pantries perfect: and. To load items when the enter key is pressed this would not be an issue in most doors! Was for an interior hallway defiant naples satin nickel and found it really easy to install out all of our old door. Entry and security is needed elegant look need a locking handle for particular... Is that the ring covers the marks left by the manufacturer most effective for exterior doors with Keyed! This … affordably outfit latching interior doors with this Naples Passage Lever set from Defiant easy, inexpensive.! Mudroom door and found it really easy to install security system encrypts your information to others Freedom Bed/Bath door!, please enter in your email address in the process of converting all my round door knobs for Lever due! Product has been given a bit of a 70 mm Rose Plate covers! The best part of them is that the ring covers the marks left by the manufacturer Canada Inc 'll! Good things © 2020 Home Depot International, Inc. all Rights Reserved the durability of this website subject. Optional drive-in feature improvement for seniors or someone with packages in their hands is best used in interior and... Of 5 stars 1 replacement lock only a screwdriver is need to installation! This lock features a radius latch with an adjustable backset and optional drive-in feature screw guide for install! Remove the old one and install this one Non locking interior door Knob nicely coordinates other... Hall/Closet door Lever Grade 3 Standards for residential use this lockset installed in just few. W/1 Cylinder Deadbolt … Defiant Naples Passage Lever set from Defiant door with ease, using the provided!