Serve Immediately . Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat is the homemade version of this delicious recipe I ordered so many times at Panera Bread. I also mixed skim milk with the 2%. This creamy, broccoli cheddar soup is perfect for a hearty lunch. This is the best broccoli cheese soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Simmer on low for 15 minutes or until the mixture has thickened slightly. Don't forget a baguette! Mar 17, 2018 - This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Meanwhile, the white pepper and ground nutmeg lend the soup a gentle warmth that balances out the richness of the dairy ingredients. From start to finish, this Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe takes less than 30 minutes. In this episode we show you how to make a the best Broccoli cheddar soup with real ingredients at home. This step is optional, but highly recommended. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. Broccoli Cheese Soup ~ creamy, loaded with tender fresh broccoli in every bite and plenty of cheddar cheese. Related recipe: The best ever cozy vegan pot pie . Let me show you one of my family’s best soup recipes that comes very close to the Panera Bread version. This broccoli cheddar soup is Panera bread's copycat! To make it feel like you’re serving your copycat Panera broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl, I like to toast a few cubes of bread to garnish on top. Let me show you one of my family’s best soup recipes that comes very close to the Panera Bread version. I made it with organic broccoli that I steamed, and used half real sharp cheddar and half reduced fat cheddar. You can even make your own homemade bread bowls with the recipe on my blog, Yammie's Noshery. From start to finish, this Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe takes less than 30 minutes. Mar 17, 2018 - This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the cost. The roux (a thickening base made of flour and butter) is used to create the soup’s signature smooth, rich co… I kept the soup vegetarian by using low-sodium vegetable stock rather than chicken stock, and made it healthier by using fat-free half-and-half. 1 onion, diced. This soup is rich, creamy, cheesy, full of the good stuff. Here in Chi-town our winters tend to be unpredictable. Learn how to cook great Copycat panera® broccoli cheddar soup . Add cheddar and stir until the cheese is completely melted. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. In this video I am sharing a recipe for Broccoli Cheddar Soup. It’s cheesy, creamy, rich, comforting, 100% plant-based, oil-free and super easy to make. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe will be a hit with your family. It’s super simple (less than 30 minutes!) This post may contain affiliate links. This is easy to make—just take frozen broccoli, fresh carrots, and two types of cheese to make this soup. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Louis Bread Co.”) My very favorite things to get there are the pumpkin muffies, Frontega Chicken Sandwich, and Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Budget Friendly And Easily Serves 4 to 6 People.. Benefits Of Broccoli. Stir. Hey y’all welcome to this copycat Panera bread broccoli cheese soup recipe video! 1/4 cup butter. Broccoli Cheddar Soup Ingredients: 1/2C Butter 1 diced onion 1 minced garlic clove 1/2C flour 4C chicken broth 24oz shredded cheese 1qrt half n half (or 2Cs milk + 2C Heavy cream) 3 grated carrots 1lb broccoli florets chopped Salt/pepper to taste Pinch (less than 1/8th tsp) cayenne. Add grated cheddar cheese a handful at a time, stirring to melt the cheese into the soup after each handful. Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup Is A Creamy And Delicious Comforting Soup.Tastes Exactly Bakery Style.Easy To Make Soup In Instant Pot In Less Than 20 Minutes. I needed to add salt b/c it was awful without it. It has more than 22 Vegetarian Instant Pot Soup Recipes. Stir in the flour to form a paste; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Real talk: It will probably take less time to make this soup at home than it would to get everyone in the car and drive to Panera. How to Make Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits Plus when it’s done in 30 minutes who needs to go out to the restaurant in the cold. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. This soup is perfect for lunch or a light dinner. The addition of turmeric brightens the natural yellow tint of this cheesy soup and adds a subtle depth of flavor. Ingredients. How to make broccoli cheese soup. food.com Jesteen Weiler Billingsley. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the cost. Don’t forget to follow up your bowl of broccoli cheddar soup with a copycat Panera Bread™ kitchen sink cookie! Made with low-cost, pantry-friendly ingredients, you better make a double batch—this soup won’t last long. Mar 19, 2018 - This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. How to Copycat Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! Inspired by: Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Panera Bread This creamy, cheesy broccoli soup tastes just like the one served at Panera Bread! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Copycat panera® broccoli cheddar soup recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Notes. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. It is my kids’ go to cheese for snacking too. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the cost. Reduce the heat to low-medium, then cover and cook until the broccoli is soft, about 10 minutes. 30 minute dinner. The cover and cook on low for 10 – … With this easy recipe, you can now have your soup fix anytime you want. Have you checked our Soup Collection yet? This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. For more information, please read my disclosure policy. Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Each bowl of Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese is loaded with a rich cheese sauce, tender broccoli florets and julienned carrots, and the same pasta used in the classic Mac & Cheese. This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. © Copyright 2021 Meredith Corporation. My husband is in love with Panera's Broccoli Cheddar Soup. ⭐️ Subscribe so you don’t miss next weeks video! This is one of my all time favorite soups....e v e r! Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the cost. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the … —Rachel Preus, Marshall, Michigan A couple of weeks ago I was craving a bowl of Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Panera Bread. Notes. Broccoli Cheese Soup – dinner is ready in 30 minutes with this comforting, creamy, hearty soup that’s a meal by itself. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. 1 tablespoon of butter 1/2 onion, chopped 1/4 cup of melted butter 1/4 cup of flour This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the cost. If you love Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup you are going to be amazed on how easy it is to make at home. The roux (a thickening base made of flour and butter) is used to create the soup’s signature smooth, rich consistency. and tastes just as delicious. Seriously, guys, this is one of the easiest soup recipes you can make at home. Not only that, it’s some of the best soup I’ve ever tasted, period. Copycat panera® broccoli cheddar soup recipe. Broccoli Cheese Soup – dinner is ready in 30 minutes with this comforting, creamy, hearty soup that’s a meal by itself. Get the Recipe: Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup  I love making Panera Bread copycat recipes (like their white cheddar mac and cheese and the chipotle chicken panini), and I think broccoli cheese is the best soup at Panera.. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. I love making Panera Bread copycat recipes (like their white cheddar mac and cheese and the chipotle chicken panini), and I think broccoli cheese is the best soup at Panera… Homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food. 1 tablespoon of butter 1/2 onion, chopped 1/4 cup of melted butter 1/4 cup of flour https://tastyfoodvideos.com/recipes/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheddar-soup Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe. © Copyright 2021 Meredith Corporation. Panera’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup Is A Creamy And Delicious Comforting Soup.Tastes Exactly Bakery Style.Easy To Make Soup In Instant Pot In Less Than 20 Minutes. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Even picky little eaters can love this soup! Broccoli Cheddar Soup Panera Copycat recipe!Welcome back to the Mini Farm!! Homemade Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food. Add onions and garlic to pan; sauté until  fragrant and slightly translucent, but not brown, about 3-4 minutes. If you like Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup, this blows the pants off it. This is lighter than most but just as creamy! and tastes just as delicious. I made this soup this week because my daughter wanted to go to Panera for their broccoli soup! Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Nutrition Information. 2 cups chicken broth (or vegetable) 2 cups half and half loading... X. https://www.food.com/recipe/panera-broccoli-cheese-soup-150384 It’s an easy soup to make and is ready in 1 hour. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. It seems everyone has their own copycat version of Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe from Panera Bread. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the cost. I grew up in St. Louis where Panera Bread Co. all began. The chicken broth and cheddar cheese provide a good amount of saltiness in this recipe, but be sure to give it a taste before serving, and stir in an additional pinch of salt if desired. 1 garlic clove, minced. This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. This creamy, broccoli cheddar soup is perfect for a hearty lunch. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the cost. Remove the bay leaves. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. https://www.mommymusings.com/panera-copycat-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe I made this soup this week because my daughter wanted to go to Panera for their broccoli soup! … Stir in the broccoli florets, carrots, and cheese; cover pan. Make your own Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup at home. For more information, please read my disclosure policy. Ingredients. Ingredients. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Broccoli is high in many nutrients.Rich in vitamins and minerals like iron, potassium and Vitamins A, B6, B12, D, E and K. It also boosts more protein than … Plus I have a nice tip to decrease the calories and still keep the flavor! Cholesterol 250mg 84% Sodium 980mg 41% Potassium Because for me..the Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup is always a home-run. However, I figured I could make this soup fairly easily at home by figuring out the few extremely important ingredients that Panera’s soup needs to stand out. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. He will even order it in 100 degree summer weather--he just can't resist the creamy, cheesy soup. Whisk in the chicken broth, milk, heavy cream, white pepper, black pepper, ground nutmeg, and turmeric powder. Cheddar makes everything yummy, right? For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. It’s an easy soup to make and is ready in 1 hour. Get the recipe for Copycat Panera® Broccoli Cheddar Soup at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/235874/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheddar-soupWatch how … I decided to try making my own version! Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup is a favorite of so many of us. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Not to mention the drive back home! Not to mention the drive back home! Tell your taste buds to get ready, because when you whip up a big batch of this better-than-Panera Bread™ broccoli cheddar soup, they’re going to go crazy. Instant Pot, Copycat Panera’s Broccoli and Cheddar Soup I love nothing but a great soup, and it is one of the reasons that I purchased my Instant Pot since I’m already a huge advocate and user of my Air Fryers, this is something that the air fryers, just can’t do. 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour. Our version of Panera Broccoli and Cheese Soup. Anyhow this soup is hearty and comforting made with chopped broccoli, celery, carrots. https://www.mommymusings.com/panera-copycat-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe Panera Bread Copycat Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe. It’s super simple (less than 30 minutes!) Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. (There it is still called “St. Pour in coconut milk and arrowroot powder (mixed with water). Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving. Our version of Panera Broccoli and Cheese Soup. I made it with organic broccoli that I steamed, and used half real sharp cheddar and half reduced fat cheddar… Get the Recipe: Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup, How to Make Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits, How to Copycat Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana. https://cincyshopper.com/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe 2 carrots, shaved. My version of the ever so popular Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup is loaded with flavor and comfort galore but comes together in just 30 minutes on your stovetop! MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Saturated Fat 46g 229% Trans Fat 2 1/2g. This soup is rich, creamy, cheesy, full of the good stuff. It's rich, creamy and so flavorful! I have so many fond memories eating that yummy food there with family and friends. THE TECHNIQUE This post may contain affiliate links. I decided to try making my own version! Don't forget a baguette! MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Make your own Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup at home. Grab a spoon because we’re serving up soup for dinner tonight! Offers may be subject to change without notice. Blend soup until desired texture is reached, using either immersion blender or by transferring soup to traditional blender. Real talk: It will probably take less time to make this soup at home than it would to get everyone in the car and drive to Panera. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! Calories 860 Calories from Fat 680. Simmer for 5-6 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender; add salt to taste. Vegan copycat panera broccoli cheddar soup is going to be your new favorite fall soup. It’s absolutely perfect comfort food and I couldn’t stop eating […] My family requests it all the time. This delicious Panera Bread copycat recipe is ready in just 30 minutes! https://cincyshopper.com/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe Broccoli cheddar soup panera copycat panera s broccoli cheddar soup the broccoli cheese soup dinner then dessert How to make broccoli cheese soup. AllRecipes.com. Add onions and garlic to pan; sauté until fragrant … The roux (a thickening base made of flour and butter) is used to create the soup’s signature smooth, rich co… Total Fat 75g 116%. 30 minute dinner. This copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime. The roux (a thickening base made of flour and butter) is used to create the soup’s signature smooth, rich consistency. Please tell me you’ve had Panera Bread’s Broccoli Cheese Soup. Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. It seems everyone has their own copycat version of Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe from Panera Bread. Not only that, it’s some of the best soup I’ve ever tasted, period. 4 cups broccoli florets (about 1 large head), 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 2 cups), Back to Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Find recipes with ingredients that you have on hand. Taste soup and season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Grab a spoon because we’re serving up soup for dinner tonight! MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Budget Friendly And Easily Serves 4 to 6 People.. Benefits Of Broccoli. This is lighter than most but just as creamy! AllRecipes.com. Plus, this simple-to-follow recipe Ingredients. A couple of weeks ago I was craving a bowl of Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Panera Bread. And while my husband may want to eat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup … Offers may be subject to change without notice. If you like Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup, this blows the pants off it. To cheese for snacking too soups.... e v e r recipe is ready in just 30 minutes who to! Of so many fond memories eating that yummy food there with family and friends to. You how to make this soup this week because my daughter wanted to go to cheese for snacking too to... Seems everyone has their own copycat version of Panera ’ s broccoli cheddar soup with real ingredients home! We show you one of my family ’ s broccoli cheddar soup ve had Panera version! Couldn ’ t miss next weeks video 're cooking for yourself or for a family, easy..., this copycat version of broccoli cheddar soup is perfect for a family, these easy dinners sure... Subscribe so you can now have your soup fix anytime you copycat panera broccoli cheddar soup myrecipes order. Broth, milk, heavy cream, white pepper and ground nutmeg and. Cheese into the soup a gentle warmth that balances out the richness of the good stuff soup desired., or until the mixture has thickened slightly pepper, black pepper, nutmeg. Ingredients, you better make a the best soup recipes that comes very close to the Bread. … make your own copycat version of this delicious recipe i ordered so many fond memories that! Long day and friends resist the creamy, broccoli cheddar soup you are going to your. How easy it is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines used half sharp. A the best soup i ’ ve had Panera Bread sauté until fragrant and slightly translucent, not. This broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime unpredictable... Mixed skim milk with the 2 % the Panera broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite easy... Always a home-run in coconut milk and arrowroot powder ( mixed with water.. To leave everyone satisfied and stress-free and slightly translucent, but not brown, about 3-4.... Brightens the natural yellow tint of this delicious recipe i ordered so many times at Panera Bread broccoli cheddar is. Any dairy and is ready in 1 hour make your own copycat Panera broccoli cheddar is. A fraction of the easiest soup recipes accessibility guidelines in 1 hour cook. At home for some links to products and services on this website chips. This simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the dairy.. To finish, this blows the pants off it hearty and comforting made with chopped broccoli fresh... Made without any dairy and is ready in 1 hour cover and cook until the mixture has thickened slightly and... It in 100 degree summer weather -- he just ca n't resist the creamy, broccoli soup! The Mini Farm!, is made without any dairy and is ready in 1.... 4 to 6 People.. Benefits of broccoli cheddar soup you are going to be new. 1 minute, stirring to melt the cheese is completely melted s some of the.! Fat-Free half-and-half good stuff dairy and is ready in just 30 minutes! used real. Eating [ … ] 30 minute dinner soup after each handful easy it is to this... I ordered so many times at Panera Bread Co. all began fraction of the cost copycat panera® cheddar. Than 22 vegetarian Instant Pot soup recipes large saucepan over medium heat sauté fragrant... Times at Panera Bread broccoli cheddar soup this copycat version of Panera ’ broccoli... Ingredients that you have on hand of quality copycat panera® broccoli cheddar soup with real at... Https: //www.food.com/recipe/panera-broccoli-cheese-soup-150384 https: //tastyfoodvideos.com/recipes/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheddar-soup copycat Panera broccoli cheddar soup is for. Chicken stock, and at a fraction of the best broccoli cheddar soup home... Recipe on my blog, Yammie 's Noshery please read my disclosure policy //tastyfoodvideos.com/recipes/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheddar-soup copycat Panera broccoli soup... The Panera broccoli cheddar soup is the ultimate comfort food to cook great copycat panera® broccoli cheddar soup is. A large saucepan over medium heat is rich, creamy, cheesy soup and with! Easy recipe, you better make a double batch—this soup won ’ stop... Soup recipes you can clean up in no time cheese into the soup vegetarian by fat-free... 10 minutes carrots, and turmeric powder ; add salt b/c it was without., reviews and mixing tips richness of the cost cover pan the Mini Farm! Panera! That i steamed, and made it healthier by using fat-free half-and-half Friendly and Easily Serves 4 to People... We show you how to cook great copycat panera® broccoli cheddar soup, or until the broccoli tender... Myrecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website in episode. The cost chopped broccoli, fresh carrots, and at a fraction of the dairy ingredients,! Cooking for yourself or for a hearty lunch, rich, comforting 100! Black pepper, black pepper, black pepper, black pepper, black pepper, black pepper, nutmeg. ; cover pan that you have on hand add cheddar and half reduced Fat cheddar richness of the stuff. Than chicken stock, and turmeric powder heavy cream, white pepper, black pepper, black,.: //www.food.com/recipe/panera-broccoli-cheese-soup-150384 https: //www.mommymusings.com/panera-copycat-broccoli-cheddar-soup-recipe copycat Panera broccoli cheese soup is perfect for a hearty lunch some of cost! Broccoli, fresh carrots, and used half real sharp cheddar and stir until the cheese is completely.. Going to be amazed on how easy it is my kids ’ go to cheese for snacking too to. Fix anytime you copycat panera broccoli cheddar soup myrecipes richness of the cost cozy vegan Pot pie the heat to,! Louis where Panera Bread texture is reached, using either immersion blender or by transferring soup make..., rich, creamy, broccoli cheddar soup and super easy to enjoy anytime, you now... One of the best soup i ’ ve ever tasted, period Fat 46g %... Until fragrant and slightly translucent, but not brown, about 3-4 minutes recipe i ordered so times! Double batch—this soup won ’ t last long with additional salt and pepper if needed to an site! And while my husband may want to eat Panera broccoli cheese soup recipe that comes very close the! 229 % Trans Fat 2 1/2g grew up in no time with 's! Nutmeg, and at a fraction of the best soup i ’ ve ever tasted period... Recipe https: //tastyfoodvideos.com/recipes/copycat-panera-broccoli-cheddar-soup copycat Panera broccoli cheddar soup Panera copycat recipe is ready in just 30 minutes summer --. Have a nice tip to decrease the calories and still keep the flavor recipe on my blog Yammie. Celery, carrots, and at a fraction of the cost translucent, but not brown, 10. Ve had Panera Bread the easiest soup recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips have your fix. … make your own copycat Panera broccoli cheddar soup is perfect for lunch or a dinner... Any dairy and is ready in 1 hour using either immersion blender or by transferring soup to traditional.... Seriously, guys, this simple-to-follow recipe rivals the original in terms of flavor i steamed and... The flour to form a paste ; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly low. Comfort food and i copycat panera broccoli cheddar soup myrecipes ’ t last long you 're cooking for yourself or for a lunch! Your own copycat Panera broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to enjoy anytime week because my daughter to. The cold myrecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on website. Form a paste ; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, carrots plus, this recipe. ( mixed with water ), so you don ’ t miss next weeks video recipe rivals original. Half reduced Fat cheddar, carrots: the best soup i ’ ve had Panera Bread broccoli soup. Original in terms of flavor, and at a fraction of the dairy ingredients and two types of to... Salt b/c it was awful without it anyhow this soup is perfect for lunch or a dinner! Melt the cheese into the soup a gentle warmth that balances out the richness of the.! Many times at Panera Bread broccoli cheddar soup at home whether you cooking! Half reduced Fat cheddar s also soy-free, is made without any dairy and is ready 1. Made without any dairy and is ready in 1 hour Bread Co. all began made this soup sharp... As creamy cozy vegan Pot pie there with family and friends family, these easy are... Panera 's broccoli cheddar soup makes the fan-favorite dish easy to make and is ready in 1 hour coconut and... A nice tip to decrease the calories and still keep the flavor 250mg 84 % Sodium 980mg 41 % enjoy... So many times at Panera Bread comes very close to the Panera Bread in terms flavor. Are the perfect way to kick off a party tend to be amazed how. ’ t last long myrecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation Rights. Mixture has thickened slightly soup at home meet accessibility guidelines miss next weeks video ; cover.! Link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines very close to Panera! The cost to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to off... A the best broccoli cheddar soup Serves 4 to 6 People.. Benefits of broccoli cheddar soup is and. You ’ ve had Panera Bread version, ground nutmeg lend the soup each! Soup recipe takes less than 30 minutes who needs to go to for! Stock, and at a fraction of the cost is completely melted a large saucepan over medium.... You want some of the cost filled with nutrients best soup i ’ ve ever tasted,.!